• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC
Diggin' that Kishi. I bought a cheap-ish Android phone on BF to use as an emulator device, but I've had to settle with some cheap alternatives to transform it into a Switch-like since it's not a Junglecat compatiable phone. Will definitely pick up the Kishi day 1 if it's good and fits my phone nicely.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
p.png

But can my Wii controller fit in?

Last edited:

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The tomahawk is something I've been looking for. A lot of the small cases I like and have been seeing aren't available in the US or cost a pretty penny.

Tpallidum

Oct 28, 2017
I was surprised when I looked up prices for a good micro itx build. Specifically cases that look good and can fit full sized cards. Smaller is certainly not cheap. If Tomahawk can compete with something like that it could do very well

Dreamwriter

Oct 27, 2017
I was surprised when I looked up prices for a good micro itx build. Specifically cases that look good and can fit full sized cards. Smaller is certainly not cheap. If Tomahawk can compete with something like that it could do very well
It won't be competing with your average micro itx build on price. The Intel Nuc that this is based on by itself runs like $1700 for a barebones kit with a Core i9 in it, $1050 for Core i5.

Probably a dumb questions, but are there additional options for a small form factor gaming rig like the one from Razer? I have an aging 970 system and would love something as small as possible. Love the form factor of it, but have heard terrible things about razer products.
This is basically a new Intel Ghost Canyon Nuc in a Razer case, with the rest of the components that the Nuc doesn't come with (ie, memory, storage). So you could get one of those and buy the parts it's missing - that one's even smaller (though it won't fit a graphics card longer than 8". Or Cooler Master is building their own mini Ghost Canyon-based PC with their own enclosure (that can fit full size GPUs).

Last edited:

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017

fuzzyset

Oct 25, 2017
Why would you want bluetooth? The whole point is that it's a wired, direct connection to the phone.

ahoyle

Feb 16, 2018
Anyone pick one of these up yet? I see Amazon has the android model for $80 and the Xbox model for $100. Seems the only difference is the Xbox menu button. Both should work fine with xcloud right?