• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Goron3

Alt account
Banned
Nov 24, 2020
Classic_steak_tartare.jpg
Oh lord that looks incredible.

Chixdiggit

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Tiger meat sandwiches is a Christmas tradition for my Wisconsin family. Served with raw onion, salt, pepper, and on rye bread. Pretty tasty but would rather eat it cooked.

RedSonja

Oct 29, 2017
By Jove, meat must quite simply be well done if you're going to eat it. It's like otherwise driving a car without insurance, according to one person.

Oct 27, 2017
The raw onion in some of these pics looks worse than the raw meat. Truly a dish for those who hate cooking and cooked things.

Kotze282

Oct 27, 2017
Guys the act of grinding the meat doesn't make it suddenly have more bacteria in it. It just increases its surface area and it THEN can get contaminated faster. So fresh ground pork is fine to eat raw. Love me some Mettbrötchen.

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
Love me some good tartares and carpaccios. Though tbh I'm not sure I trust pork, particularly here in the US.

Steelrain

Oct 25, 2017
I messed around and tried steak tartare on a trip to Brussels and got violently ill for two days to the point where I had to sleep next to the toilet. Never again.

Inkd

Oct 27, 2017
US
Tiger meat sandwiches is a Christmas tradition for my Wisconsin family. Served with raw onion, salt, pepper, and on rye bread. Pretty tasty but would rather eat it cooked.
I love tiger meat around the holidays. Typically we eat it with crackers instead of on bread. This picture looks really unappetizing but I'm a fan!

cb10aef8-ae6d-4db4-9119-371ceb13efff-SD_Foods_005.JPG