• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

javac

Oct 28, 2017
Those bricks have a nice and equal amount of cement in-between them, truly the work of a fine bricklayer, I just wish that I could see more of this magnificent red wall. 6/10

javac

Oct 28, 2017
You drew that? Damn that's awesome, I think personally a close up of the face would work a little better as an avatar so that you'd be able to see the details a little better but still really nice, 9/10

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
You drew that? Damn that's awesome, I think personally a close up of the face would work a little better as an avatar so that you'd be able to see the details a little better but still really nice, 9/10

Yes I did! And thank you! I was rushing to add an avatar after being approved, so I didn't have time to do a custom one of the face. I'll definitely think about doing a close up one after I close it!

Your avatar looks like Yoshitaka Amano artwork, so 10/10. XD

EDIT: There we go! I used my phone to crop the image!

Last edited:

javac

Oct 28, 2017
Damn , straight 10/10 now :D

Also, good eye, it is indeed Amano, from the movie Angel's Egg to be more specific!

javac

Oct 28, 2017
I love Amano, have you read any of his artbooks? I've had the pleasure to read The Sky; brilliant artistry. 10/10 for Amano as well.
Yeah I have a few of his artbooks, "The World Beyond Your Imagination" is pretty amazing as is the Angel's Egg artbook and "Think Like Amano", I have The Sky too which is beautiful, such a blessed and talented individual.

Also, 10/10 for cute robot, will add you on Switch.

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Edit: dammit, double post! I thought I pressed the edit button!

I think my phone is trying to tell me you should get a larger screen phone...

Last edited:

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hey! It's the cool internet kid!

8/10 (minus two points because it makes me feel old)

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
10/10. That's one rad dog. And dogs are already awesome by default.

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don't know what it is, seems like an item from a game, does it res you from dead so it works with your name?

7/10

Sorry didn't see your post, I'll just do yours. It's RL and splatoon but I can't recognize the third game sorry, looks really good tho. 8/10.
7/10 not a huge fan of michael cera but i like the hat he's spotting.