• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

javac

Oct 28, 2017
Those bricks have a nice and equal amount of cement in-between them, truly the work of a fine bricklayer, I just wish that I could see more of this magnificent red wall. 6/10

javac

Oct 28, 2017
You drew that? Damn that's awesome, I think personally a close up of the face would work a little better as an avatar so that you'd be able to see the details a little better but still really nice, 9/10

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
You drew that? Damn that's awesome, I think personally a close up of the face would work a little better as an avatar so that you'd be able to see the details a little better but still really nice, 9/10

Yes I did! And thank you! I was rushing to add an avatar after being approved, so I didn't have time to do a custom one of the face. I'll definitely think about doing a close up one after I close it!

Your avatar looks like Yoshitaka Amano artwork, so 10/10. XD

EDIT: There we go! I used my phone to crop the image!

Last edited:

javac

Oct 28, 2017
Damn , straight 10/10 now :D

Also, good eye, it is indeed Amano, from the movie Angel's Egg to be more specific!

javac

Oct 28, 2017
I love Amano, have you read any of his artbooks? I've had the pleasure to read The Sky; brilliant artistry. 10/10 for Amano as well.
Yeah I have a few of his artbooks, "The World Beyond Your Imagination" is pretty amazing as is the Angel's Egg artbook and "Think Like Amano", I have The Sky too which is beautiful, such a blessed and talented individual.

Also, 10/10 for cute robot, will add you on Switch.

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Edit: dammit, double post! I thought I pressed the edit button!

I think my phone is trying to tell me you should get a larger screen phone...

Last edited:

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hey! It's the cool internet kid!

8/10 (minus two points because it makes me feel old)

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
10/10. That's one rad dog. And dogs are already awesome by default.

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don't know what it is, seems like an item from a game, does it res you from dead so it works with your name?

7/10

Sorry didn't see your post, I'll just do yours. It's RL and splatoon but I can't recognize the third game sorry, looks really good tho. 8/10.
7/10 not a huge fan of michael cera but i like the hat he's spotting.