• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tonedeff

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not aware of the context of your av Redhead. But at least its visually interesting. I'll do this by AngryJoe's scale

5/10

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
4/10:
I like the colors and weird facial expressions but don't like the game, the console, the sport, I don't find myself attracted by anyone and they don't even have facial hair

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Please rate Westbahnhof

4/10:
I like the colors and weird facial expressions but don't like the game, the console, the sport, I don't find myself attracted by anyone and they don't even have facial hair

I wish the console banner wasn't there. It's my favourite team, and three of my favourite players, but it's custom art. I took what I could get as it was the best of the bunch.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
I wish the console banner wasn't there. It's my favourite team, and three of my favourite players, but it's custom art. I took what I could get as it was the best of the bunch.

You know what?
8/10:
Having a heartwarming reason for the image changed the way I see it.
Fun fact: I had not realized your use name when I criticized the lack of beard in the picture.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You know what?
8/10:
Having a heartwarming reason for the image changed the way I see it.
Fun fact: I had not realized your use name when I criticized the lack of beard in the picture.
7/10, too grumpy. But also cute.

15741.jpg
I had to quote this because the heathen that rated you gave a score not worthy of the allmighty Schluffe
Schluffe is my spirit animal. He's out there somewhere, I just know it.
All hail Schluffe.
It's gamescom.
10/10.
Es tut mir leid.