• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

I rate Microsoft E3 presentation with score

• Below 5

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

klik

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
For me it was 6/10. Too much "cartooney style games",i expected so much morea and better exclusives.Next gen talk was something that we already knew.
I guess today is the confirmation that PS4 won this generation.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
6. All the cgi was some early last gen shit. Best things were Lego forza, 12 minutes and flight simulator.

Wollan

Mostly Positive
Oct 25, 2017
Norway but living in France
Highlights:
Microsoft Flight Simulator
Keanu Reeves

Disappointments:
Empty XCloud and Scarlett talk with no substance.
CG Gears of War trailer.
No Halo gameplay.
Tons of CG trailers and indies in general filling up the majority of show time.
No thorough gameplay demo of any kind and lack of gameplay in general.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
6/10

Too many CG trailers, no Gears campaign game play (this close to release) etc.

Moff

Oct 26, 2017
7, it was alright, as usual in the past few years it's used by many multiplatformgames to drop the latest announcements and trailers

Outer Worlds was my favorite next to cyberpunk.

Oct 25, 2017
México
Bored to death. CGI here and more CGI there... Shooter here, shooter there. Same game after same game.

I only watched the show for Miyamoto's appearance. Truly disappointed.

storaføtter

Oct 26, 2017
It is hard to take you serious when you speak of cartooney games as a bad thing. They did surprise and showed games in different styles. I lost interest at Gears and Halo announcements. I like those games but it showed nothing new or intriguing. Gamepass was the show winner and it is incredible that they offer brand new games for it. One of their better presentation for a long time.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
7. It was solid. I really enjoyed the Keanu in Cyberpunk moment (and his entire stage presence afterward), Flight Simulator looks crazy good (and I hope it's playable on Xbox and not just PC), and they featured some decent trailers for some third party games I'm interested in, like Borderlands 3.

BUT, I feel like it didn't advance Xbox or make it fall back. It just felt status quo Xbox to me. And in my eyes, that's a comfortable third place.

TheRedLag00n

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
7/10. Glad they did't talk too much, but all the 2020 games or no date at all was a bit disappoiting. Personal highlight was Spiritfarer, surprisingly.

Gaardus

Oct 27, 2017
The Flight Simulator announcement made me really glad I tuned in, but that's more for personal reasons than anything else. Also intrigued by the Lego Racers Forza expansion.

Deleted member 5086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No E3 reaction threads.

No reaction threads – To prevent clutter we will lock all reaction threads during E3. A reaction thread is a topic about a hot take or some other personal reaction to anything that did or did not happen during E3. Examples include "Why wasn't the Switch 2 announced?", "Did Ubisoft just win E3?" and "I can't believe the leaks were real". These sort of topics can be discussed in news threads and conference threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.