• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
I'm really hoping I can finally get a digital edition console by then lol

jman0625

One Winged Slayer
Dec 18, 2017
I need a demo of the level they've been showing off for almost a year. I wanna see the dualsense functionality!!

Jencks

Oct 25, 2017
I've never played a Ratchet and Clank game before. I might pick this up on sale down the line because it looks so gorgeous. Not sure about the gameplay

SoEl

May 3, 2020
one of the games I've been waiting for. too bad i have to wait for the price to go down, since PS5 games are 80 fucking euros which is just not possible for me :(

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
Blog post is also live:
blog.playstation.com

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart arrives on PS5 June 11

First pre-order details for this all-new dimension-hopping adventure.

So... is her name Rosie?

3nf65d2z3h551.png

Prepare for more fanart of this homage

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
Bought a PS5 to play it and now it releases right when I have tons of exams until July... Sad :(

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Damn, that's fucking expensive.

I'll probably wait for a sale cause that just feels too much for any one game.

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
Shit got T-Minus 4 months to get in a boatload of R&C revisits on my dock. HYPED!

Insomniac continues to be well.....insomniac. No sleep for the damn bastards.

Berordn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
NoVA
I'm in the same boat. The impression I get from the videos is that it's a platformer/shooter hybrid? Looks fun.
the recent games have leaned a little more heavily on the 3rd person shooter side of things but that about sums it up

they're fun games, even if they get way too chaotic on-screen for me to follow what's going on at times

Oct 30, 2017
Finally we are getting a brand new R&C adventure ;_;

It has been sooooooo freaking looooong, waaaay too long <\3

My favorite platforming series can't be any more excited, 4 months.

Iron Eddie

Banned
Nov 25, 2019
Awesome, one of my most anticipated

I hate being right all the time, called it for May/June release after so many predicted launch window (or is this still launch window). GT 7 and Horizon likely won't both make it out this year though but once they do I will definitely be getting me a PS5.

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
This is probably the first PS5 game I'm excited to play that is new (I really liked Demon's Souls, but it only looks new, underneath it all was the game I had already played).

Hyped!

Deleted member 34788

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 29, 2017
One heck of a summer blockbuster.

That's a very good launch date, minimal competition and the pandemic wont quite be over in the west by then.

Day 1.

Neural

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
Well, looking and the consoles shortage and at lots of people who haven't gotten theirs yet, I presume it still qualifies as launch window.

Tiago Rodrigues

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 15, 2018
Oh right...the 80€ thing, lmao.

If Sony actually thinks i'll bite they are absolutely right.

RisingStar

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
It's going to be great. They had 5 years to work on a new R&C game so it should be exciting. I'm not convinced that it'll sell as well as the previous games, given the 69.99 price tag. Heck, I have a feeling Sony's titles across the board will sell less this generation with the premium price tag. I personally can't justify 100CAD for a R&C game.