• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Insomniac not even letting us breath after Miles Morales and here we are with their 2nd PS5 game coming in exactly 4 months lmao.
Bte, June 11 is exactly 1 year after the game was announced on that Sony presentation.

Btw:

Sounds like new info soon!
"rosy"
gameplay trailer for the new lombax on valentines?

Maxime

Oct 27, 2017
The 80/90 euros price is rough. I am now 100% digital but I think I'll buy Sony games in physical going forward to ease the cost.

(Well, I guess I should first grab a PS5).

meenseen84

Feb 15, 2018
Minneapolis
Surprised to see so many people say "ugh that's later than I expected" as if they were gonna announce a game for March or April on February 11

I think it's pretty obvious at this point that the game was originally slated for Q1 but got pushed due to development delays that were likely covid related

Yeah I think it was a "release window" game originally. Although what does that mean for their other games? Is it at all realistic to even see Horizon 2 or GOW in 2021.

werezompire

Zeboyd Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
So 4 months to try to find a PS5 to play this on. While living outside the US so the normal "order NOW" alerts are useless.

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
jstevenson Is there no physical deluxe edition?
It's the limited Launch Edition

50931865953_af35d288c3_h.jpg

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
Ooh that awkward spot where it's a bit too close to my exams for me to be able to hop in day one.

I'll definitely check this out later in the year.