• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
What sort of timeline does this suggest? A month away? 2?

Hopefully soon at least. I need a distraction from chasing chickens.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
This game is gonna come out and I'll experience my first bout of fomo for the next gen because I probably still won't be able to get a PS5...

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
I think every Sony first party game has a digital deluxe version and has for a while. It's totally standard for their games. Seems mandated.

They're a good money maker when you know fans will pay another $20 for some extra scraps that cost basically nothing to make. I've pretty much given up on them since buying the Death Stranding one and realising that I didn't actually need a gold hat, a soundtrack that I already had on Spotify and some PSN avatars.

Last edited:

OSHAN

Oct 27, 2017
I'm guessing late May at the earliest. I'd be surprised if it comes out within a month of Returnal.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Figured this would probably be coming soon given that it's the PS5 game we've seen the most of. Summer release I reckon.

Poldino

Oct 27, 2020
Yesterday they removed the realase date infos from the official page, now this.
They're probably dropping the date very very soon

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
should be noted that I can see Deathloop as well as RE Village rated alongside it, which might point to a around May release.

查詢遊戲

為因應遊戲軟體分級管理辦法的施行,數位產業署以專案形式委託數位遊戲產業自律推動委員會建置本網站,除提供發行或代理遊戲軟體等相關業者登錄遊戲分級級別與情節外,民眾亦可透過網站查詢市售遊戲軟體分級資訊, 若發現有未依規定標示分級或內容分級不當時,皆可透過網站逕行檢舉,政府相關單位也將依法處理。

The link in the tweet wouldnt work so click on the search button from here to get a games list, click on the green button to download and excel sheet in which you can see Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart Regular Edition as well as Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart Digital Deluxe edition being rated.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
I'm hoping they don't put a gun behind the Digital Deluxe edition as I favour physical games.

Usually the digital deluxe editions get a physical version. It will have the digital DLC and may come with a steelbook.

I expect gun behind a dlc wall I think they did it with the bouncer.

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
I think every Sony first party game has a digital deluxe version and has for a while. It's totally standard for their games. Seems mandated.

They're a good money maker when you know fans will pay another $20 for some extra scraps that cost basically nothing to make. I've pretty much given up on them since buying the Death Stranding one and realising that I didn't actually need a gold hat, a soundtrack that I already had on Spotify and some PSN avatars.

Seems like Sony got rid of physical Steelbook editions, sadly. ( And yeah, Digital Deluxe is easy money for them.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
I'm hoping they don't put a gun behind the Digital Deluxe edition as I favour physical games.
Yeah, especially if they do what they did with 2016 and lock it behind a specific version (preorders in that case), and double especially if it's like 2016 and the exclusive gun is the most fun in the game.

PlayerOne

Apr 16, 2018
Thats some impeccable timing, just as i sold my ps5 the game i was the most interested in gets this kind of news, still thats a few good months before release.

russbus64

May 1, 2018
Great news. I replayed the first game on the Vita and I want to replay the main games before Rift Apart releases. I haven't played Deadlocked (not sure if this one is worth it?) and Into the Nexus. No interest in playing All-4-One or Full Frontal Assault. Haven't decided if I'm going to replay Secret Agent Clank or Size Matters.

I only dislike the idea of a deluxe edition because of course I'll get that version.

Lemony1984

Jul 7, 2020
Sony digital deluxe editions are always a waste of money. Hopefully we are getting the game soon though. May or June would be nice.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
I'd prefer it sooner rather than later. It's the game I bought a PS5 for, after all.

DontHateTheBacon

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully this is a June game so I can play it on launch, but it's cool if it releases during a stacked May. Might be able to snag a discount by the time I'm ready to play it! (Unlikely but maybe!)

Markratos

Hermen Hulst's Secret Account
Feb 15, 2020
Perfect early summer tittle. It seems pretty certain that Horizon 2 will be released in September like Spider-man.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
No way, you got RE8, Mass Effect and Deathloop in May, as well as Returnal on April 30. Would be a lombax bloodbath
Eh, 2 of these are first person games, another is a remaster, and the last one releases in late April and it's not like Sony haven't released 2 massive AAA games within 3 weeks last year.

Oct 30, 2017
With the following games being released in May:

- Resident Evil Village
- Mass Effect: Legendary Edition
- Deathloop

It's better for R&C to be released in June.