• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome! Might actually be worth watching Gamescom.

shancake

Managing Editor ‑ Press Start
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't we already get a gameplay demo at the reveal event technically?

Chamber

Oct 25, 2017
MWwi5sH.gif

RCSI

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think it's a launch title, but I think there's a high chance it will release in the first half of next year.

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
This is great but this is also the game we've seen the most from PS5 lol

This might be launch, right? We haven't seen Miles Morales in motion yet.

dralla

Oct 27, 2017
They already had a gameplay demo during the PS5 reveal so I'm not sure this is a "world premiere" but I'm excited to see more none the less. I wonder if they're bringing back the disco ball weapon? As much as I loved some of the old weapons, I'd be happy with all new weapons. A fresh start for a new console gen.

ItsBradazHD

Nov 21, 2018
The fact we're seeing this before Spider-Man might imply this is hitting launch?? That or Sony REALLY want to show off the power of that SSD with a more up to date build than what was at PS5 Future of Gaming showcase.

Or Sony have more to show at this event and Ratchet is just the start

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
awesome! This is the next gen game I'm most excited for, so it will be great to see more footage

Sleve McDichael

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Fuuuuuuck yes.
Hopefully they give us a release window also. I'm not expecting launch, but March-May would be nice!

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
I wonder if they'll reveal a release date, they still haven't said 2021

KingK

Oct 27, 2017
FUCK YES!

My most anticipated game right now by a good margin. I've been waiting since 2009 for a proper, full length follow up to A Crack in Time (one of the best games on PS3).

Can't wait!