• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty wild to do it all in one video. The ranking itself is at the very end.

Last edited:

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The worst one is the newish one with Lisa Simpson looking into the camera defending Apu, right?

Ariakon44

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2020
Can't say I agree with the rankings of many of his top tier episodes, but the video itself is a colossal effort.

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
The last few minutes has the ranking.

Honestly not a bad list. There's 10 episodes in everyone's top 3 for the Simpsons anyway. It has probably ~150-200 "good" or better episodes - can't say it's a feat others will ever reach.

OmniGamer

Oct 27, 2017
*Goes to see where "Last Exit to Springfield" is ranked*

#46??? Are you f'ing kidding me? There's no emoticon for what I'm feeling!

Worst...List...Ever!

Last edited:

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I rewatched
Homer's Enemy
not too long ago and it wasn't as good as I remembered.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
kind of unrelated, haven't watched the video yet but i watched the past few seasons out of boredom last week. it was surprisingly good

nowhere near classic era good but it was actually watchable

fick

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 24, 2018
Homer's Enemy isn't even that great. It's mainly used for dorks to think they've discovered that the writers were self aware.

Cipher Peon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I greatly dislike The Simpsons but what I do LOVE are giant lists that take hours upon hours of construction to make and explain.

This is top shelf Cipher Peon content.

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
The show's not over yet. This is like releasing a boxed set of the Harry Potter movies before the 6th one is even out. (Something they actually did. Why? Why do that? You know more are coming. What's the point?)

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The show's not over yet. This is like releasing a boxed set of the Harry Potter movies before the 6th one is even out. (Something they actually did. Why? Why do that? You know more are coming. What's the point?)
He can cash in for the content now, and then double dip later with most of the work already done. Probably the same reason for the Harry Potter movies actually.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Because people are impatient and want content now, not later (and also because The Simpsons is never going to actually end so waiting for it to be over to do a list like this is a fool's errand).

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
And Maggie Makes Three is the best episode of the Simpsons

Edit: Marge Versus the Monorail and Homer at Bat are also the best episode of the Simpsons

Last edited:

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Can I get in on this action? Summer of 4 Ft. 2 is the best episode of The Simpsons.
It's not really... that's Last Exit to Springfield, unequivocally. But Summer of 4 Ft. 2 will always be my personal favourite.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
That top-10 is atrocious.
I've seen worse Top 10s... I mean, the only inclusion in the list I'd consider outright objectionable is A Star Is Burns, frankly.
Some of his Classic era intra-season lists, though... yikes.

It's bad enough he has Last Exit just barely making his Top 50 but he doesn't even have Marge vs. the Monorail in the top-rated half of Season 4. He has it ranked 12 out of 21 episodes (21 because the clip show shouldn't count... even if this one has original content built around April Fool's Day).

Last edited: