• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Here are your candidates

• Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
  • The New Scooby-Doo Movies
  • Scooby-Doo Show
  • Laff A Lympics
  • The New Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo Show
  • 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo
  • A Pup Named Scooby-Doo
  • What's New Scooby-Doo?
  • Scooby-Doo Mystery Inc
  • Be Cool Scooby-Doo
  • Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Any list without Mystery Incorporated at the very top is not worth anything

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
I've heard Mystery Inc is the best, but I haven't really watched any Scooby shows since the witch movie with Tim Curry. I caught a little of What's New Scooby Doo channel surfing years ago. The only thing I remember about it was that the theme song was surprisingly good.

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
Best to worst would be something like:

Scooby-Doo Mystery Inc
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?
A Pup Named Scooby-Doo
13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo
What's New Scooby-Doo?
The New Scooby-Doo Movies
Scooby-Doo Show
Laff A Lympics
The New Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo Show
Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?
Be Cool Scooby-Doo

Last edited:

bremon

Oct 27, 2017
Mystery Inc. and Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? are the best. "New Movies", Scooby Doo Show and 13 Ghosts have their moments for sure. That's about it.

Barius

Jan 2, 2019
New Jersey
From best to worst for me:

• Scooby-Doo Mystery Inc
  • 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo
  • Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
  • A Pup Named Scooby-Doo
  • The New Scooby-Doo Movies
  • Scooby-Doo Show
  • What's New Scooby-Doo?
  • Be Cool Scooby-Doo
  • The New Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo Show (I really hate Scrappy-Doo)
  • Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?
  • Laff A Lympics (I've never seen this one so, N/A)

Oct 25, 2017
Will only rank the ones I have watched a significant number of episodes for.

1. Scooby Doo Where Are You? - Classic for a reason and still really easy to jump in and watch a random episode
2. Mystery Inc. - Probably objectively the best and would be my #1 if not for nostalgia.
3. Be Cool Scooby Doo - Yes, I know this is controversial. The show is funny and genuinely entertaining to me.
4. A Pup named Scooby Doo - Ridiculous, but enjoyable. I will defend those dance animations until the day I die.
5. Scooby Doo and Guess Who - Kind of hit and miss, but still decent.
6. The New Scooby Doo Movies - Loved the Batman ones, but some are pretty crappy

ProtomanNeo

Oct 27, 2017
Scooby Doo Where are You?
Then New Scooby Doo Movies
-
Mystery Inc
-
Pup named Scooby
-
Everything else
-
-
-
-
-
-
-Scrappy

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
Mystery Inc is top, 13 Ghosts is second, a Pup Named Scooby Doo is third.

The rest can all fight for scraps.

PlatStrat

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't seen all of them but this is how I'd rank them:

1. Scooby-Doo Mystery Inc
2. What's New Scooby-Doo?
3. A Pup Named Scooby-Doo
4. The New Scooby-Doo Movies
5. Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
6. 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo
7. Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?

Not seen:
Be Cool Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo Show
Laff A Lympics
The New Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo Show

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Out of what I've seen, and just from the list in the OP, from best to worst I'd go:
  1. Scooby Doo Where Are You?
  2. Scooby Doo Show
  3. The New Scooby Doo Movies
  4. What's New Scooby Doo?
  5. Laff A Lympics
  6. The New Scooby Doo and Scrappy Doo Show
  7. A Pup Named Scooby Doo
  8. Scooby Doo Mystery Inc.
I'd put the original Scooby Doo and Scrappy Doo in 3rd place, in terms of series that aren't in the OP list.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Mystery Inc
Original Series
What's New
Pup
Shaggy and Sccooby Do Get A Clue (odd that it was left out)
Scrappy Doo

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
Mystery Inc
Then pup (,is strange this is actually a quality shoe) and the original
Then all the rest in however order you like
Mystery inc is the real way to do a reboot.

Out of what I've seen, and just from the list in the OP, from best to worst I'd go:
  1. Scooby Doo Where Are You?
  2. Scooby Doo Show
  3. The New Scooby Doo Movies
  4. What's New Scooby Doo?
  5. Laff A Lympics
  6. The New Scooby Doo and Scrappy Doo Show
  7. A Pup Named Scooby Doo
  8. Scooby Doo Mystery Inc.
I'd put the original Scooby Doo and Scrappy Doo in 3rd place, in terms of series that aren't in the OP list.
Worst list i have ever fucking seen.

Last edited:

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Mystery Inc, Thirteen Ghosts, and Where Are You would be the top tier. Pup and What's New would be mid-tier with Laffalympics.

I haven't seen Be Cool/Guess Who but I remember as a kid all the other ones varied in quality a LOT based on the episode moreso the series. Generally if Daphne is there it's good, or at least better than just Scoob/Shaggy/Scrappy. If the whole cast is there at worst it's just kinda dull. Scooby-Doo/Shaggy/Scrappy just don't work well on their own.

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
Mystery Inc, Thirteen Ghosts, and Where Are You would be the top tier. Pup and What's New would be mid-tier with Laffalympics.

I haven't seen Be Cool/Guess Who but I remember as a kid all the other ones varied in quality a LOT based on the episode moreso the series. Generally if Daphne is there it's good, or at least better than just Scoob/Shaggy/Scrappy. If the whole cast is there at worst it's just kinda dull. Scooby-Doo/Shaggy/Scrappy just don't work well on their own.

They work in Ghoul School, but that's about it.

I kind of have a soft spot for them in the richie rich hour, but that's just because the show had real monsters there (maybe for the first time) and I thought that was cool. I think a witch turned scoob or shaggy into a toad there lol.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
They work in Ghoul School, but that's about it.

I kind of have a soft spot for them in the richie rich hour, but that's just because the show had real monsters there (maybe for the first time) and I thought that was cool. I think a witch turned scoob or shaggy into a toad there lol.

I feel like that's more due to the goodness and extra cast of Ghoul School (though I always preferred Boo Brothers personally and I don't think Daphne is in that one either).

Prof Bathtub

Apr 26, 2018
I think to give Mystery Inc. some more competition in this ranking, you should have included the four movies made with Mook Animation (Zombie Island, Witch's Ghost, Alien Invaders and Cyber Chase) collectively as another option, since they have a similar enough style even if they aren't a TV series.

Last edited:

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
I think to give Mystery Inc. some more competition in this ranking, you should have included the four movies made with Mook Animation (Zombie Island, Witch's Ghost, Alien Invaders and Cyber Chase) as another option, since they have a similar enough style even if they aren't a TV series.
Zombie Island wins it free in that case.

Lord Azrael

Oct 25, 2017
Top in no particular order is Mystery Inc., the original, 13 ghosts and the old movies (with special nod to Zombie Island)