• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 28523

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Randy Pitchford is a manipulative, morally bankrupt narcissist who is determined to exploit his oldest friend, a Texas attorney and military veteran named Wade Callender. Contrary to Pitchford's desperate proclamations to the world via Twitter and the press earlier this year Pitchford is in full retreat. Facing court orders to produce the evidence demonstrating the falsity of Pitchford's allegations— and the truth of Callender 's claims — Pitchford and Gearbox have been forced to completely abandon various claims

Pitchford cancelled entire Callender family's health insurance, effective the next business day (July 30, 2018). Because the Callender family received no notice of this cancellation from Gearbox, it was learned only when Callender's wife was unable to obtain her medications from her doctor. During this time, Pitchford dispatched a personal text message to Callender's new phone number informing Callender to "unbite himself."

On information and belief, Pitchford also siphoned Gearbox profits to fund parties thrown by Pitchford and his wife at their home for their own personal benefit. At these events — which Pitchford and his wife affectionately term "Peacock Parties"— adult men reportedly exposed themselves in front of minors, to the amusement of Pitchford.

Callender vs Pitchford

for your consideration fellow gamers as we approach the Borderlands 3 release date.

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I Hope the lies finally catch up to him.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Read this as Randy Pitchfords huge asshole continues being in trouble and thought he lost another USB stick.

PS. This does sound even worse though. Yikes.

Papacheeks

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Watertown, NY
This scumbag needs to go. He never should have been allowed to continue after the Aliens debacle with handling of money and all that. Guy is a slime ball and is destroyed gearbox's reputation the more he is associated with the company.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
I'm good knowing I haven't supported this fuck since 2012. I'm not getting BL3, I'm so sick of this asshole.

I know the game will sell millions, but still.

jaekeem

Oct 27, 2017
i'm glad borderlands doesn't appeal to me much

this guy is such a jackass. he's so lucky borderlands took off

jeyu

Dec 6, 2018
He can say anything. And I'm still picking borderlands 3. I need this game I'm my soul

OneBadMutha

Nov 2, 2017
Wish Randy would sell the company. Gearbox has a lot of talented people who deserve better than to have this guy continually embarrass them.

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
As if this topic wasn't already bizarre enough:

While under oath, at his Court ordered deposition, on February 1, 2019, Pitchford confessed to ordering the destruction of the USB content in question, but then indicated that the USB "still exists…somewhere in my house." In response to a Court order forcing Pitchford and Gearbox to comply with discovery on this matter, Pitchford and Gearbox are now claiming that they have no idea where the USB drive is located. Perhaps the magician within Randy Pitchford couldn't resist the urge to make the USB and all copies vanish before the Court's very eyes? But this ruse raises an obvious question: If the contents of the USB drive truly vindicated Pitchford against any wrongdoing, why did Pitchford order the copy destroyed and cause the original USB to vanish after his February 2019 deposition

Lul

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Randy is why Gearbox will never see another cent from me until his rotten ass is gone.

What a vile sack of shit.

daybreak

Feb 28, 2018
Honestly, the fact that Gearbox (and 2K) continue to allow Pitchford to represent them and their games at live presentations is something I'll never understand. Beyond being a huge asshole he's a walking train wreck that never gives a good look for the companies he represents.

If the "Peacock Parties" turns out to be real everyone should be boycotting Gearbox products until he is removed and criminally charged.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
"A Huge Asshole in Huge Trouble" was the name of my acting debut.

Really though, there is not a single respectable, likable or admirable trait to be found in Pitchford. Just a horrible little man all around. The day he leaves the industry will be a day worth celebrating.

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
I want to know if this is 100% factual information or if it's trying more to destroy him by any means necessary.

either way he's no angel.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Even Borderlands is a ripoff of the short film Codehunters that came out in 2006, 3 years before Borderlands.

This guy is a massive fraud on top of being a huge asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.