• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 30, 2020
Fucking fare evasion cops. I was once leading a tour group in Detroit and one kid playfully hopped the people-mover ticket gate, we made him hop back over and properly pay his fare, and a cop showed up after seeing it on a security cam on a power trip to lecture and posture at our ENTIRE GROUP. And when I tried to calm things down because my group was scared, he then threatened me. ACAB.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
I wish he slipped and fell in front of the moving train.

Hrodulf

Oct 25, 2017
And they fined or arrested that guy for assault or interfering with the arrest, right?

I already know the answer to that.

Mancha

alt account
Banned
Oct 23, 2021
Nah, he's perfectly sane, he's just a rascist fuck
Still wouldn't be right even if that was the case
This and this. Also America desperately needs broader and harsher laws that tackle racism. It needs to be done and I don't see how you prevent shit like this of keeping happening than doing something like that. You need broad anti-racism laws at the federal level so this assholes have no other choice but restrain themselves of performing shit like this.

Stath

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Mar 4, 2022
He looks so fucking stupid trying to do it, too.

Serif

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Dude being restrained is literally pointing at the random civilian.

All this for $2.75

Hoggle

Mar 25, 2021
As someone that catches a train (in Australia) two hours a day and sees people get busted for fare evasion a dozen times a week, what the fuck?