• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rewrite

Oct 26, 2017
Fontana, California
Why on EARTH would they make another seasonal uniform that blends so well with the environment? I thought they learned their lesson with ember rise and here we are again with this season's seasonal uniform.

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
The new seasonal uniform is NUTS, yes. I thought ubi would make bolder stripe style uniforms with whole appendages being solid colors. Ember rise was a brown smudge, and this is literally digital camo squares. (I'll probably get a couple. for shame)

Constantly seeing people standing still and alternating between standing and crouching to not get disconnected for idling. They are always like level 300 and have costumes. So annoying when you are attack and wipe and they are standing at spawn and just waiting for the clock to run out
Oh running a bot. Yeah that sucks. I'm happy they have categories for reporting nowadays. I always report them and if it's casual just leave for a better match. It used to stuck extra on defense when you lose two reinforcements because there was no pool of walls.

Rewrite

Oct 26, 2017
Fontana, California
I swear to god every day I play its always losing streaks. The randoms aren't good, the constant trolling, and constant late joining... It makes leveling up the stupid battle pass take FOREVER.

Honestly I know I've been complaining about this game lately, but it's because I've invested so much time in it that it sucks at the direction Ubisoft is taking this game. The mouse and keyboard players are RUINING console play. I'm so sick of it.

Also, why on earth did they remove the ability to see player ranks and player levels? Holy shit, Ubisoft man.

Miker

Oct 25, 2017
Also, why on earth did they remove the ability to see player ranks and player levels? Holy shit, Ubisoft man.

I wonder if this is actually intentional or a byproduct of some backend change for crossplay. I see that I'm playing on PlayStation/PS5 but my friend who's also on PS5 shows up with an X icon (*but not the Xbox icon*).

xir

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
So only been playing a few months but played a bit. I miss old favela I'm sure people hates it but it felt different at least. More outside stuff

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
Well i dont know what is happening but im kinda close to uninstall the game. This season is full of toxic/troll players, pretty sure is worst than the previous one (and i had over 150+ games)..

So Saturday night im on losing streak +9 games, and every single one this happens: troll, someone DC, people dont give info or use their mic, or then use it is for screaming and shit.. Getting really upset with this. In this season i used more the report button than my whole siege life!

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Well i dont know what is happening but im kinda close to uninstall the game. This season is full of toxic/troll players, pretty sure is worst than the previous one (and i had over 150+ games)..

So Saturday night im on losing streak +9 games, and every single one this happens: troll, someone DC, people dont give info or use their mic, or then use it is for screaming and shit.. Getting really upset with this. In this season i used more the report button than my whole siege life!
I love Siege, but the toxicity and trolling is just unreal. It is almost completely ruining the game. I do definitely still have some great sessions, but too many bad ones too.

Rewrite

Oct 26, 2017
Fontana, California

I'm in the same boat as you as a solo queue player! It was never this bad before, but every season it seems to get worse and worse. Every time I play I lose more than I win and the amount of late joins I get are pretty ridiculous; they're normally late joins to the losing team when it's match point too.

I haven't done my ranked placement matches yet and I'm honestly dreading them because playing ranked is the worst part of this game to me.

xir

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
i never play ranked in MP games, my secret to fun, though the PK, bots, and mics are still bad.
I kinda want to do the ten matches just to see my sad placement, but idk.

Miker

Oct 25, 2017
I'm always in party chat on console. No push to talk means I'm never joining in game chat. No way in hell.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a solo player and I agree, trolls in this game are bad. I prefer to be matched up with other solo players as it seems trolls are always the ones in groups. Wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't a penalty for leaving a server.

xir

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
huh feel like i have no free time and im at 27. i think if i hit 90s ill just say fuck it and buy it. not a fan of buying these things more than once though

Rewrite

Oct 26, 2017
Fontana, California
My god, I am six ranked placement matches in solo queue and I am fucking miserable. There's been like 4 placement matches where my team can't get kills or are legit throwing the match. Seriously this is the worst mode in this game for me.

Edit: finished all 10. Won 5 and lost 5 miserable matches. Ended up silver 3. Done with ranked for the rest of this season. Yay!

Last edited:

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
wow!
I got 10 kills once and was like how did this happen haha, though looking at stats, im slowly clawing my way to a >1.0 k/d (those early games, like hte first 20 hours, were so bad)

Kills aren't the most important, i have lost games were some of my TM were with 7+ kills but NO INFO! Yeah sure you can kill lot in game but from my experience you cannot win games alone.

And still almost lost… typical Siege

Facts!!

This had been rough season, my placements were bad due to TM, then i place on Gold 3 lost bunch games, went to silver 4 now im crawling back to gold, atm Gold 3 with 4 wins in row. Playing solo sucks. My stats from this season so far.

https://r6.tracker.network/profile/psn/ValtermcPires

blehh

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
Is there a secret to shooting, cause so often I'm like aiming down a hall carefully, watching it, got my overwatch on, yet I just die never seeing a hint of the enemy, only to see the kill cam footage of the person rounding corner and one shotting me, yet I never even saw their peeking head round said corner.

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a secret to shooting, cause so often I'm like aiming down a hall carefully, watching it, got my overwatch on, yet I just die never seeing a hint of the enemy, only to see the kill cam footage of the person rounding corner and one shotting me, yet I never even saw their peeking head round said corner.
Look up peeker's advantage on YT. It applies to all shooters, but affects hitscan-oriented low TTK games more.

Miker

Oct 25, 2017

Peeker's advantage is a real thing, and people who pre-fire corners can get lucky, but you also have to be smart about which angles you take. If you're in a location where they're going to be looking to begin with, it's not ideal. Look for a spot where you're more likely to shoot someone in the side or back.

Oct 27, 2017
As it has been said you need to be mindful of what angle you are holding. Just sitting or standing somewhere isn't going to win you the fight. There are few things I would recommend. Try to hold an angle where there is only a small window where you can see them and they could see you, hold an angle where they have to expose themselves more to shoot you, and prefire, prefire, prefire. Getting your shots off first is so important.

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
Where's all the promised stuff? Bulletproof cameras can't pan or EMP, the armor system didn't change, elites can't be mixed and matches. Wasn't this all in the new season video?

xir

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Where's all the promised stuff? Bulletproof cameras can't pan or EMP, the armor system didn't change, elites can't be mixed and matches. Wasn't this all in the new season video?
im a bit curious about this too. i only started playing last season, will they patch in big stuff like that during a season or no?

Was surprised to see the 30 seconds of time rolled back, but had that even shown up in notes or anything?

Deimos

Oct 25, 2017
im a bit curious about this too. i only started playing last season, will they patch in big stuff like that during a season or no?

Was surprised to see the 30 seconds of time rolled back, but had that even shown up in notes or anything?
For some reason they like to mention stuff that may or may not even get into the game.