• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018

The next rainbow six game
New team in Ubisoft Montreal
PvE co-op, 3 player tactical co-op
Early 2020
From Ubi's PR: "Players will band together with two other teammates and storm into quarantine zones around the country in an effort to turn the tide for humanity."

Last edited:

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Hope it's much much better than Siege's PvE offerings. It seems like it will be but still.

Nerdkiller

Resettlement Advisor
Could be a good TV show
Gif related.

tenor.gif

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
I'm definitely in. Shame I didn't get to play the Outbreak event a while back.

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
I'm happy. If they can't commit to a full SP sequel then spinning off the resources out into siege make perfect sense.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is basically Outbreak made into a full game. Seems like they launched that as a test and people responded extremely well to it that instead of making it a part of the game they decided to make it a full fledged game đź‘Ś

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
This is basically Outbreak made into a full game. Seems like they launched that as a test and people responded extremely well to it that instead of making it a part of the game they decided to make it a full fledged game đź‘Ś
I wish it was aliens instead of zombies. Im completely bored out of my mind with zombies.

jasius

Oct 28, 2017
R64Dead? Maybe with some light RPG character XP stuff? That'd be pretty neat.

This is neat, it'd be far better if they abandoned the old Seige engine and put work and time into an entire new game instead of shoehorning Seige onto nextgen.

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Definitely interested but the pricing will make or break it.

I cant see myself throwing down $60 for it. $30 and I will bite.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Why devs have shifted from 4 players coop games to 3? I'm thinking on gears 5 escape mode from yesterday and now this.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Could be intriguing. Siege's gameplay, mechanically speaking, is really good so this could be one of the few co-op survival games that actually controls like a charm. There's a reason COD's Zombies mode is so damn popular.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Very in on any squad based shooter I can play with my brothers. My zombie fatigue is at least slightly dulled by the techno-organic angle they seem to have going on.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
FUCK YES!
I want a Coop Rainbow Six. Maybe this will fill the hole that was left after Rainbow Six: Vegas 1 & 2 T-Hunt was over..

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
Whoa it is Siege related holy shit! I was like okay. A seperate Six game cool but WOWOW