• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AHA-Lambda

Oct 25, 2017
T7IylIh.png

also will be on Ubisoft+

Info from the ubi event, lock if old

Nateo

Oct 27, 2017
What a massive disservice they did making the creatures look like that instead of how they were basically mutated humans in the event in Siege it looks so bland and boring now.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The game itself looked okish but man the cgi intro was so bland and generic. Who likes this cookie cutter bs nowadays?

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
It looks okay, but the aliens are super generic, basically zombie stand ins I guess?

I do like the "no PVP, cross play coop", though.

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
That looked... eh. The creature design was pretty bad, and IIRC the feedback from the closed beta that leaked out was overwhelmingly negative.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This doesn't look bad but I'm just kinda confused why it exists and who it's targeting? I feel they should've just expanded on t hunt.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not totally sold on this, but Siege really won me over, so I will give this a try.
What a massive disservice they did making the creatures look like that instead of how they were basically mutated humans in the event in Siege it looks so bland and boring now.
I don't feel quite as strongly, but I do somewhat agree.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
No disrespect but this reminded me of the subpar Resident Evil Multiplayer titles Capcoms keep developing and releasing as bonus content for the main games. Hope it ends up being better, the showcase was rough because they kept switching and cutting up the gameplay scenes every 2 seconds.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Sounds fun. I reckon I'd be in to playing this with my Siege buddies. And full crossplay is nice!

Shadow Dancer

Prophet of Regret
Jul 22, 2019
I'm a big fan of Siege but the trailer didn't sold the game to me. Still willing to try it.

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
For $60 this is a pass for me. The event they did in Siege a few years back was fun, but I don't really think it deserved a full spin off.

Oct 4, 2020
Scotland
Sorry this just looks so boring. Definitely wouldn't pay full price for this. It's something that feels like it's coming about 2-3 years too late and even then I don't think that many Siege players would even be interested in playing this.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Gameplay looked alright. I liked the Outbreak mode in Siege but turning it into a $60 spinoff with probably tons of microtransactions makes it a no for me.

Miker

Oct 25, 2017
I'm probably one of Era's biggest Siege fans and I thought this looked thoroughly mid. It's a hard pass at $60. Maybe once it drops to $20 with a few content updates it'll be okay. I wasn't a huge fan of Outbreak during Operation Chimera either. It was a fun, brief novelty carried by Siege's rock-solid gunplay, but not much more. I read PC Gamer's impressions (the writer is a big Siege player, too) and I don't think he was very impressed. The destruction and gadgetry that makes Siege stand out don't seem to be great fits in a L4D-style game.

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I've been playing Siege daily / weekly since 2016 and this looks... meh to me. I guess I'll see the closer the time. Doubt I'll get it though.

Edit: Wow full price and out September.. yeah nah.. not happening.

Last edited:

EVA UNIT 01

Oct 27, 2017
CA
Not that I care about them but man pro and youtuber impressions are so negative.
Didn't help that they were only allowed to play on easy mode.
Still wanna give it a shot but im not very hopeful.

They should have just gone all in on a PvE terrorist hunt game with a ton of content.

Nox

Dec 23, 2017
Interested, but gonna wait on reviews probably. Hop;efully Aliens Fireteam and this don't bomb