• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Oh god, I have to jump on these before the scalpers ruin everything.

Glendale it is.

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
I'll try to hit the Oakland show

edit: SIKE 400 bucks plus. Not doing it at that price.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tickets haven't gone on sale yet, so anything you're seeing is likely this:
yea a lot of people do that kinda stuff. you dont need to have the actual ticket to create a listing for it, just the promise that you'll have one when the tickets are released. even if you dont get one you just pull the listing, but to be first up there means someone could potentially be on the line for $900.

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
Ctrl+f "Pittsburgh"

"07-31"

giphy.gif

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Only Coachella in Southern California makes sense due to Coachella and the contracts that come with it. Holding out hope that they do one big show after this stretch at the coliseum or staples still.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Ahhh so the wait for sudamerica begins again. It's been ten years since RATM came, with Suicidal Tendencies and Mars Volta, one of the best concerts I've ever been to. I'm pretty sure Tom Morello really wants to come down here

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
Same. the RTJ1/2 tour dates were great. small clubs, got my RTJ1 vinyl signed by both Mike and El and got to chat with them for a bit with wonderful crowds. RTJ3 tour sucked, got into a fight with some dude who poured a beer on my date and it was most white bro-douches just trying to punch shit on the floor. shit sucks.
This was my experience as well. The audience changed somewhere at some point and the dickheads took over. I'm still kinda hype, but if I don't get tickets it won't upset me too much.

CelestialAtom

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 26, 2017
Count me the fuck in for St. Louis!! RATM has always been my favorite band and I never had the chance to ever see them live back in the day, so no way in hell am I missing this. Totally worth the $122!

Oct 28, 2017
These early ticket prices surely cant be accurate right?

The cheapest for Tacoma are like 400 each lol. I love Rage but absolutely fucking not.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how many butt hurt Trumpers are going to be suddenly surprised by the political bent of RATM

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, I read that and was super disappointed in the European leg... Then I was like Waaaait, did that say fucking County Laois!? They're playing the renowned scumbag fest Electric Picnic to a bunch of people who literally already were going anyway, and only go to get shitfaced, that won't give a fuck who's headlining... And all in the second worst county in Ireland, lol!

What a travesty that European leg is.

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
Are they just avoiding the south all together. Outside of the first 3 dates, there is nothing south. I guess it's an 11 hour drive to El Paso for me then.

Vanillalite

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Weird that RTJ isn't playing an Atlanta date. Then again maybe some dates will be added. They basically are playing Raleigh and that's it for anywhere remotely in the South. No Atlanta. No Nashville. No Orlando. No Miami. No Dallas.