• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018

You're not just Walker, the last Ranger. You're a Wasteland Superhero! Using your arsenal of powerful weapons and hi-tech nanotrite abilities, you're going to wreak havoc on the baddies lurking throughout RAGE 2. While they are super powerful on their own, you'll get maximum damage by pairing those weapons and abilities for crazy combos that will knock the socks off* (*absolutely obliterate) anyone that stands in your way. The Authority doesn't stand a chance! See some of those combinations in action in our latest video! RAGE 2 will be available on May 14, 2019.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
The Grav-Dart Launcher looks so wild. I'm really loving the different ways you can deal with enemies, it's not just shooty shooty bang bang. I've got really good vibes about this game, everything about its muted pre-release hype is seriously reminding me of DOOM (2016). This is definitely one of those games that'll do well due to word of mouth.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's the fucking around from games like Just Cause or Crackdown, but in first person with a Doom-esque gameplay with hints of Bulletstorm, all in a Mad Max-esque (well, it's Rage after all) setting. The elements are great, and the battles are very dynamic, but I don't know, something's missing. Perhaps it's the trailers with slow aim and heavy cuts make it slower than it is? I don't know why, but it sounds incredible but looks also somewhat dull despite combining amazing elements. I'll need proper, lengthy, late-game and high difficulty gameplay to be able to judge what kind of chaos this is.

black070

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I love the tone they're going for, though none of my kills would look anywhere near as cool as that.

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks really fun, plus nothing else so far in May for me so I'm in.

I haven't played the first one but I guess you don't need to?

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Damn, that was an awesome trailer. Looks insane lol.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Still waiting to get info on the how the open world is setup. None of the earlier previews said if there's any sort of gating for story missions. Basically, I'm hoping this game doesn't turn into "capture this area to unlock the next story mission"

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
The tone/style that the marketing is going for is still super cringe, but god damn does the game itself look really good.

arts&crafts

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Bethesda really has me conflicted with their stupid (and bad) store/launcher but this may be the first game that makes me buy from them though.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Looks cool. Hope the weapons feel as good as Doom and no just cause 2 driving model.

Ryo

Oct 28, 2017
Watched the first 30 seconds then immediately closed it, no way am I spoiling myself on this.

laxu

Nov 26, 2017
This actually makes me more interested in the game. It has a bit of a Bulletstorm vibe so if they can crank up the camp then it could be cool.

Jerm

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
I hope they're able to pull this off, I shit on this game when it was first announced (even though I slightly enjoyed the first Rage) but everything I've seen from it gets me hyped to play it.

That Andrew WK show was wack though lmao

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
2iddgq1.gif

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
Looking good. Still really excited to see how this turns out.

daedalius

Oct 27, 2017
This looks incredible. This and DMC5 will keep me going for the whole year at this point

Kokoro

Jan 23, 2019
France
Nice trailer! The powers and the weapons really look fun to use. I just hope I have the skill necessary to reproduce what they do in the trailers. I can't wait to play this game!

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
Continues to look like Rage 1 had a baby with Bulletstorm.

Can't wait.