• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

blondkayvon

Oct 26, 2017
Watched the trailer without sound at work and all I could hear in my head was Wind Waker sailing music. This looks... interesting but fairly barebones. The fact that you're essentially always on a small platform on the sea feels claustrophobic for me. I'll keep my eye on it, though.

JoeBoy101

Oct 25, 2017
Saw this previously. Would love to see Sea of Thieves water in this game. Seems interesting, if a bit anemic right now.

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
Shame it's multiplayer, I would have been really interested in it if I could play it by myself.

You can play it by yourself, even says it on the steam page.

I watched a few streamers try this and it looks okay but I'd probably wait till it's done because I never go back to these types of things.

Ap3x

Banned
Mar 2, 2018
I bought the game for my girlfriend on EA-release day, but she haven't even played it yet. I am very interested in seeing it myself, would love to hear some impressions from you guys.

durrTK

Oct 27, 2017
It's a really addicting game to play co op. Just hope they add more crafting trees in the future.

kVH2LpZd

Apr 3, 2019
Seems to be pretty popular on Steam right now.
Thinking about trying it with some friends or even the wifey. Are there more experienced players here?
Are the 20€/$ worth it already?

KodiakGTS

Jun 4, 2018
I found it to be very enjoyable with a friend. We got 10-12 hrs out of it maybe 6 months ago (and didn't finish everything, just kind of lost steam). I'd guess more content has been added since then also.

Also off topic, but if you're looking for good co-op games on steam I'd also look into Unrailed. That was also a ton of fun.

kVH2LpZd

Apr 3, 2019
Final chapter is out.

Looking forward to finish the story solo, enjoyed it a bit more than in multiplayer tbh.