• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hermii

Oct 27, 2017
Op should be updated with all of them. It's sucks having to scroll through the whole thread to see them all.

Edit: I suck. It is.

Last edited:

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
those soulful eyes...

2c298833-2847-4a6f-8qqka8.jpeg

handsome-gorilla-shabani-5a43a54b41ebe__700.jpg

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
As overdone as it is, I'm waiting for Mario. I love seeing the different takes on realism involving the Mario characters.

Also, Pac-Man should be a fun one.

I'm surprisingly OK with Mega Man, and the Pokemon and Sonic just make me laugh thanks to the upcoming movies.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, I have to say this is an interesting artstyle and interpretation of the character!
Not sure if I really like it, but I admit its a nice piece of work

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Something about the cartooony eye shape with the more realistic texture is really off putting to me.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I never thought you could make Kirby have realistic skin folds without being creepy.

Very glad to be proven wrong. It's got a very "ugly cute" vibe reminiscent of real world baby animals. Not quite the badass star warrior, but definitely cute.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
I don't how the fuck he did it but he actually created a Kirby that looks cuter.

I expected nightmare fuel but this is melting my cold black heart.