• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Nov 7, 2017
Was great to see colby get beat, but he was kind of tagging usman the entire fight. Its concerning about how usman will do if he faces someone with actual power like masvidal.

collige

Oct 31, 2017

"Colby doesn't need to watch his back at our gym," says Dan Lambert, owner of American Top Team and Covington's agent. "He might need to watch his back just about anywhere else he goes as a result of what's happened. ... There's pros and cons to being who Colby is and that just might be one of the things he needs to deal with moving forward.
Even his own agent doesn't give a shit about him lmao.

Hokahey

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I don't follow any of this. Can someone point me to his racist comments? I wanted to enjoy this but I'm not seeing the comments?

Nov 14, 2017
One judge had 3-1 rounds for Colby, I'm glad Usman finished him, otherwise we might had an upset.

I honestly dislike both guys but wanted Usman to win for obvious reasons.

Oct 25, 2017
mnGykjt.jpg

#makeColbysJawStraightAgain
"If you look closely, you can pinpoint the exact second his jaw breaks."

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
I don't follow any of this. Can someone point me to his racist comments? I wanted to enjoy this but I'm not seeing the comments?

"Make fighting great again."

Gets a special tweet from the Trump brother brain trust.

Clearly subscribes to the Trump "fake news" mindset.

...Do you need to know much more than that?

Force_XXI

Oct 29, 2017
After getting dropped 2x like a bag of shit and hiding his head he was gonna get a 10-8 for the fifth round and lose the decision. Hilarious that people think all he had to do was survive

Hokahey

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
"Make fighting great again."

Gets a special tweet from the Trump brother brain trust.

Clearly subscribes to the Trump "fake news" mindset.

...Do you need to know much more than that?

No. Not for me to dislike him. But I was curious what the actual racist comments were.

I found them though. No worries.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
What a great privilege to be able to behave like a racist and having people lessening it saying it's just an act...

Tell that to the people who have to face racism everyday.

Usman did a great service breaking his jaw.
This only applies to white people.

Funny, that.

I hope he goes to the WWE so I never have to see his face ever again.

Techno

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It was a great fight, was close right until the end. Kamaru owned him in the last round, and it felt awesome to see that racist piece of shit get destroyed like that. He literally ran out of the arena after the fight.

Also Kamaru's entrance was fucking amazing, American trash audience kept booing him but it didn't faze him one bit. Loved seeing all the disappointed faces in the audience when the fight was stopped, eat some humble pie you pricks.

Make Colby's jaw great again :P

Last edited:

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
No. Not for me to dislike him. But I was curious what the actual racist comments were.

I found them though. No worries.

I guess we just differ on that. Anyone who is clearly STILL on the Trump train and spews "fake news" bullshit, I must assume is a racist imbecile until proven otherwise.

...Haven't been wrong yet.

Techno

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Was great to see colby get beat, but he was kind of tagging usman the entire fight. Its concerning about how usman will do if he faces someone with actual power like masvidal.

Yeah he won't be able to do much to Masvidal striking-wise, but he would most likely out wrestle Masvidal like how he fought Woodley.

I really want to see Woodley vs Colby at some point so he can break the other side of Colby's jaw.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
Being a trump supporter implies that he's a fucking racist. I don't need to find quotes of him to prove that he is one. Walking around in a maga hat is proof enough for me.

Oct 27, 2017
Love how he instantly breaks down into cries of "FAKE!!1" like a little loser bitch. The tried and true tactic of rightwingers when they lose or get accused of shit.

K' Dash

Banned
Nov 10, 2017