• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
I don't really understand the I am American thing they say, since by their logic, the "American" would be the Native American, white Angloe European are immigrant too?

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
...I stop at this gas station all the time and recognize this guy.

Obviously I won't be going there anymore.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Lol I won't blame the guy for being a racist POS if the fucking president of the US said the same thing with literally no repercussions.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Why folks got to be extra? The only probing questions he should be asking is "100s, premiums, or unfiltered". Damn being racist must be so damn tiring, you making so much more work for yourself

News article

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Here's a news story with more info:

NBC said:
A gasoline station attendant was suspended from his job Wednesday after a video was shared on social media appearing to show him telling Latino customers that "ICE will come" in Naperville, Illinois.

In the video posted to Facebook on Tuesday, the attendant at a Bucky's Express shop in Naperville gets into an argument with two women, telling them "I'm an American" and asking, "Are you a citizen?"

One of the women responds "yes" and repeatedly asks, "What is your problem?" The attendant responds: "Don't you know the rules? They need to go back to their country. It's illegal."

When one of the women says, "I hate you," he replies, "ICE will come," apparently a reference to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Carolina Buitron, who said she recorded the video, told NBC Chicago that she and her family had stopped at the gas station for chips. She said they were speaking Spanish when the attendant asked them to leave because they were "illegals." "He started asking about my cousins, if they were illegal, family or friends, are they adopted," Buitron said.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
Based on the reactions from morons after that Ilhan chant at the rally last night, I guess this guy is trolling? All in good fun. Nothing to see here.

CaptSpaulding

Banned
Jul 13, 2019
This is horrible, but I think sort of thing has been happening long before Trump. I've been told to "go back to my country" ever since I was a little kid.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This isn't just a Trump thing, it's a USA thing. This shit's been happening forever.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
The irony of white Americans telling others to get out of the country will never cease to be palpable.

thetrin

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA
To be honest, at least now the racists are out in the open for everyone to kick in the face. I'm not saying this is the best case scenario by any means, but liberals have been living under the false assumption that racism was solved for too fucking long. Time to see the ugly truth of America.

As a brown man, I've faced this shit my entire life in various forms, and it's nice to see it out in the sun at last, so people can be suitably appalled. Now that it's out, though, we have to actually DO something about it...

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
They were out in the open right after Trump got elected 'til social pressure and alt-right making asses of themselves on live TV made them fuck off a bit (Milo went down, Jones went down, Spencer went down, the Charleston murderer went down, some other white supremacist leader went down crying). Trump is stirring them up like some doofus trying to get honey from a wasp's nest.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Saw this on the news the other day. At least they're making it easy to weed them out. No ambiguity there.

NeverWas

Feb 28, 2019
I'm about 10 minutes away from there, so I'm just slightly disappointed he was already fired. Would have loved to stop by and have a word.

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
True. But the timing for incidents like this seem too coincidental for it not to be because of Trump
This would have happened regardless of Trump, he's just giving them a concise rhetoric to use.

Shame he only lost his job over it. Folks are gonna start escalating their reactions if this keeps up.

Lundren

Oct 27, 2017
Trump supporter Bob Ahlgren thought the gas station protest was about that incident until he learned what the clerk said to the family.

"I don't disagree with them now that I know what is going on. If that was my place and employee and he disrespected people like that I'd lay him off too," Ahlgren said.

He disagreed when he thought people were protesting the president telling legal citizens to go back to their countries. When he realized it was just a citizen telling citizens to go back to their country he agreed with the protest.

This is how his base thinks. Rather, doesn't think.