• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I'm sure that kid was so traumatized especially after he got that nice payday. >.>
Wish these outlets would stop painting him as a victim.

deejay8595

Oct 30, 2017
Not sure why I received a warning. I just posted an article from another news site. I don't agree with the article's stance.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
I've seen a couple of places (not sure if reliable) say he got $275 million in the settlement. If true, and if the amount he received was even close to that, it makes no sense to me. The average American will make around $1-$2 million over the course of their entire career, so even if some kid was wrongfully defamed so severely that he/she would never be hired by any employer for their entire career, the lost value of that would be around $2 million. But this racist kid somehow gets away with a 9 figure settlement? smh

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I've seen a couple of places (not sure if reliable) say he got $275 million in the settlement. If true, and if the amount he received was even close to that, it makes no sense to me. The average American will make around $1-$2 million over the course of their entire career, so even if some kid was wrongfully defamed so severely that he/she would never be hired by any employer for their entire career, the lost value of that would be around $2 million. But this racist kid somehow gets away with a 9 figure settlement? smh
That's crazy if true. So many people in this country are more deserving than this smug racist prick, but what can we do i just hope he keeps his mouth shut and fucks off somewhere with his money.
Not sure why I received a warning. I just posted an article from another news site. I don't agree with the article's stance.
You just drop an article like that with no clarification of course we are going to assume the worst from you.

Oct 17, 2018
I mean apart from supporting Trump, the kid didn't actually do anything wrong. The media reported what happened incorrectly and it turned out that all the kid did was stand there and smile.

Jindrax

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Lmao us legal system is a joke.

How can any court justify those sums.

If this were any civilized country he'd be reimbursed (and probably shouldn't even ) for ACTUAL damages incurred.

Not some imaginary figure they come up with.

'' I missed school.... Gimme millions!!!! ''

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Damn i was hoping this got bumped with like video of this clown embarrassing himself or getting his ass beat but the news just gets worse he keeps winning smh.

JackSwift

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Is it wrong to wish something bad to happen to this ass? Like an accident that leaves him paralyzed or something? I feel bad for thinking it, I hate what politics has done to me, making me think evil thoughts, but I wish something bad would happen to him and it makes me feel bad.

WetWaffle

Oct 25, 2017
Why the fuck are they paying him? What do they realistically think will happen if the lawsuit goes through? Do they really think the courts will side with this dipshit?

Wheatly

Nov 18, 2017
Is it wrong to wish something bad to happen to this ass? Like an accident that leaves him paralyzed or something? I feel bad for thinking it, I hate what politics has done to me, making me think evil thoughts, but I wish something bad would happen to him and it makes me feel bad.
In my opinion, not really. This is peak injustice.

He gets to be a billionaire (potentially) for being an asshole while millions of Americans will soon be fighting for scraps when the $600 unemployment bonus ends

Epiphyte

Nov 4, 2017
Not bad enough to not performatively wish for his paralysis

This ain't it chief

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why the fuck are they paying him? What do they realistically think will happen if the lawsuit goes through? Do they really think the courts will side with this dipshit?
Your legal team does a risk assessment.
They say what they think they could lose and settle for that versus whatever percentage chance they think they can lose if it goes to trial.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
White boys really do have shit just handed to them, huh?

SPEA

Oct 29, 2017
Easy there friend. That line of thinking isn't healthy for anyone.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
This is one of the grossest fucking things I've seen in forever. The idea that there was no racial motivation is fucking absurd...

He stood there smirking with a MAGA hat on while his friends danced and mocked the protestors...

What a world...