• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Judge should order him to face off against fellow asshole, 1990s ECW Wrestler THE SANDMAN in a no-holds-barred bruhaha

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Who is that kid from the High School shooting that survived and the right mocked the shit out? Why isnt he suing Fox news and shit?

Mihos

Oct 28, 2017
User banned: (2 weeks) Inflammatory driveby post user had previous similar infraction.
You guys need serious help.

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I can kinda see the CNN settlement. But why would the kid go after the protester? That just seems crazy petty and only reaffirms that the kid is a shitbag.

Sutton Dagger

Oct 27, 2017
As I non American my exposure to this story was limited, but I thought this kid was being a racist wanker to the Native American protester? Why did he get a settlement from CNN?

Vilix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Just got back from ban advocating violence. So I'll just say be patient and let karma take its course. What goes around does indeed come around.

ezekial45

Oct 25, 2017
As I non American my exposure to this story was limited, but I thought this kid was being a racist wanker to the Native American protester? Why did he get a settlement from CNN?
My thinking is that because he's a minor (under the legal age of adulthood in the US) that got a lot of attention, they were more easily able to make the argument that it caused him distress.

Regardless, this is BS. This kid and his family knew what they were doing and they just got mad they got, rightfully, called out for being racist scumbags. The fact they're going after the protester, an elderly Native American who doesn't have much money makes it all the more apparent they're lashing out.

Fuck everything about this settlement. It's just going to turn this kid and family into even bigger monsters than they already are.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
seriously. I think educating younger kids like the shirt bag kid in the op would help. most trump supporters are dumb af.
They don't want to learn, especially rich little shitstains. They can act the way they want, are born with a silver spoon in their mouths and get away with being vile living wads of maggot squirming cancerous cumsacks.

Oct 28, 2017
CNN is gutless through and through, so this doesn't surprise me in the least. Hopefully they take it out of Wolf Blitzer's salary. That guy has been stealing without a gun for years.

What does suing Phillips achieve?
It's a demonstration of the level of pettiness in which these cons operate. This is who they are.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
Betting his class didn't learn much about history or civil rights or being decent human beings at that private Catholic boys' school in northern Kentucky.

yup, I agree. The entire system is fucked. We really need to fix this shit by voting for those who will bring a change for good. And Although I can't vote, I'm going to make damn sure I get as many people as I know who can vote, vote blue.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
On one hand he is winning the white person game of America. On the other a lot of America just became closed off to him (not that these type care) and between his face being everywhere, the original video, and now this he will be recognized and unless he stays in very white places may face people that are violent, and after this sue stuff they are not going to leave him in a condition to talk.

Not advocating (or condemning for that matter) this happening just pointing out the facts that his safety is reliant on using his ill gotten gains to be surrounded by other rich white people in safe spaces for their ilk.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
Am I confusing this incident with something else? I thought this was one of those stories that blew up cause everybody wanted to dog pile on the kid and then new videos and information came out which made the kid seem like less of an asshole cause he was clearly being harassed by some other protestor right before this clip?

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Was there other things to go by besides the smirk and some maga hats to say he's racist? Isn't this whole ordeal about people jumping to condemn him based on snippets of confrontation?

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The only thing worth remembering this worthless piece of garbage will be for embodying the concept of a shit eating grin in the worst way possible.

Was there other things to go by besides the smirk and some maga hats to say he's racist? Isn't this whole ordeal about people jumping to condemn him based on snippets of confrontation?
Please tell me this is sarcasm.

bill crystals

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just go watch the video if you're truly uninformed about it (not being snarky - you should seek out the information yourself and not trust a secondhand interpretation).

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Just go watch the video if you're truly uninformed about it (not being snarky - you should seek out the information yourself and not trust a secondhand interpretation).
It's been awhile, i will again. Recollection was annoying school kids, some maga hats, Nathan Phillips walking into the group banging a drum, Sandman not moving out of his way and making the awful smirk face.