• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
He's also planning on suing the protester.

It pays to be hateful.

Fox13 said:
COVINGTON, Ky. (FOX19) - CNN agreed Tuesday to settle a lawsuit with Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann. The amount of the settlement was not made public during a hearing at the federal courthouse in Covington, Kentucky. Sandmann's lawsuit sought $800 million from CNN, the Washington Post and NBC Universal. Trial dates are still not set for Sandmann's lawsuit against NBC Universal and the Washington Post. The Washington Post suit sought $250 million. A federal judge let a portion of the suit go forward after The Post filed a motion to dismiss it.

The initial video showed the self-identified Sandmann, now a senior at CovCath, and Nathan Phillips, an indigenous man who was participating in the Indigenous Peoples March. Sandmann and his classmates were in D.C. for the March For Life.

Wood said the damages were sought due to "emotional distress Nicholas and his family suffered." He also said the family had to move from their home temporarily and that Nicholas was not permitted to attend school directly after the trip to Washington. A lawsuit is expected to be filed against Phillips, Wood said. He indicated that lawsuit would seek $5 million, but the judge said that Phillips does not have as much money as the other defendants.

In case you forgot, it's this kid:

Nick_Sandmann_Jan._18__2019_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg

Last edited:

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I wanted to have a much more level headed approach to this story this time around, but seeing his face again still makes me think he should be punched. No doubt about it.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
To be a racist white man in america, it must be magical

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
Now on to a lifetime of spouting bootstraps rhetoric and bemoaning snowflake culture while living off his ill-gotten crybaby bucks

Krozur

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, the POS kid and his family are going to sue the Native American as well? What the hell...

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Being wealthy and white is the cheat code for living The American Dream.

Be a total racist cunt and get handsomely rewarded for it.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes I feel like I went down a wrong path with my life choices. lol

At this point I shouldn't be surprised by anything in this world.

Zip

Oct 28, 2017
Suing the networks, especially for so much, is a move made by someone who doesn't need such money. Suing the native American man is just a petty dick move.

What a garbage kid and apparently family.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
He will probably be a drunk driver and kill someone at some point then get away with it.

Catdaddy

Oct 27, 2017
TN
That smug cunt and his shity family is also suing the protester... fuck off with that and the broken system we are in...

oldboss

Nov 9, 2017
Wait, the POS kid and his family are going to sue the Native American as well? What the hell...

Don't get this either. I'd rather not think about it too much or my blood's gonna evaporate.

On a side note, I once spat in the face of one of his ilk, I had just puked. I'm still satisfied about it to this day.

May 9, 2018
Given how long this went on and the precedents of the suit being thrown out targeting other news orgs, it's hard to conclude he actually made money after lawyer fees, especially with the settlement amount not being given.

stumblebee

The Fallen
Jan 22, 2018
CNN probably doesn't want to open themselves up to discovery. If I had to take a guess there were probably some unflattering things said about that kid in an email chain somewhere.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Sue Phillips for what exactly?

Being white in America really is a "play on Super Easy mode", holy shit.

bill crystals

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This whole scenario is so funny err I mean heartbreakingly depressing at the lack of critical thinking of average people. If you watch even 5 minutes of surrounding context of the actual "confrontation" where it appears a kid is just smirking at a dude beating a drum...you will see multiple kids in that raucous group making explicitly racist gestures against Native Americans and just in general being absolutely unforgivably shitty kids. How literally any rational, even slightly moral person can not feel anything but shame at how those kids behaved is utterly baffling to me.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
The kid and kids like him deserve to get buried. Rewarding him for his assholery is only going to embolden him and other young racist shitstains like him.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How can you expect any semblance of justice in your country when such basic ass shit gets fucking REWARDED of all things.

Fuck the USA.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
" nick sandmann" is phonetically (not specifically this ethical and well meaning youth) more embarrassingly obvious "Yo I'm the devil breh" nom de plume than "Louis Cyphre" which I admit I failed to realize at 15 yrs old