• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Inside Victoria's Secret, a racist woman has attacked a African-American woman by hitting her, then immediately starts playing the victim by constantly shouting, & then weaponizing racism with fake crying & throwing tantrums once she realizes she's being recorded. These videos are very long.

Here's Parts One & Two of the video:

Part Three:

Part Four:

Part Five:

To be continued, as I can't post anymore than four media videos at a time.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SpaceCrystal

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Part Six:

Part Seven:

Part Eight:

Update: Shame on TMZ

And to add insult to injury, the police were acting delirious/oblivious while not doing anything about this woman who instigated the entire thing. Absolutely ridiculous. And people wonder why the majority of us record from our smartphones & expose racist asshats nowadays.

EDIT: The victim also has a gofundme fundraiser set up to help defend herself against Karen. Link below:

www.gofundme.com

HELP ME DEFEND MYSELF AGAINST KAREN, organized by Ijeoma Ukenta

I am a Black Muslimah Nigerian AM and I was treated like it was 1920 in Short Hills… Ijeoma Ukenta needs your support for HELP ME DEFEND MYSELF AGAINST KAREN

Feel free to donate.

Last edited:

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Someone needs to hurry up and create MAGs so I can just let white people know that I'm always recording. Maybe that will keep them from acting so fucking crazy in public.

Nola

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
And to add insult to injury, the police were acting delirious/oblivious while not doing anything about this woman who instigated the entire thing. Absolutely ridiculous. And people wonder why the majority of us record from our smartphones & expose racist asshats nowadays.
Listen, I'm sure the cops would have acted just the same if the situations were reversed and it was a black woman acting in that manner....

signed, sarcasm

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
not USA here, theres some historic context to this? this attitude is insane

White fragility. People acting racist in public realize they're being recorded and now will have their bad attitude shared with the rest of the world, which makes them panic. "If I wasn't being recorded, no one would believe those darkies and everyone would side with me, oh no!" I'm sure it happens where you are too.

gnomed

Oct 28, 2017
US
But wait we don't know the whole story...This shit is a wiki entry with a fuck lot of citations.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
I really don't know how anyone can live with themselves acting like a grown up toddler.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I uh… I couldn't watch past the first few seconds of the second part. That's one scary meltdown. I'm not excusing her though, it's on her for being a shitty person.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
She also weaponized having mental health problems to stop the black woman from recording. Literally faking a fainting spell on camera.

If it's a choice between respecting people's privacy in their darkest moments and protecting myself from weaponized white tears, I choose the latter everytime.

JaseMath

Oct 27, 2017
Denver, CO
Every time I see a video (videos, in this case), first I think of how fucking small-minded these people are. Next, how dumb they are. And finally, what it must be like to be in an intimate relationship/be friends with these people. JFC it must be exhausting.

Shadownet

Oct 29, 2017
I was just going to watch a movie while eating dinner. But this is way better. I love watching racists having a meltdown, especially when they realized they fucked up.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
look at all these parts!

kuv3rw84lln51.jpg

Nov 29, 2018
Crazy to me that people are so entitled that they try to make a bigger scene as a defense mechanism to get out of consequences.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
Strike someone then realize you are being recorded and throw a fake cry tantum on the floor....

Wow.

Lunchbox-

Nov 2, 2017
bEast Coast
this is why i try to stay away from malls. if you notice a lot of this shit happens there. wasn't the other karen fighting over masks in a bath and body works?

just gross

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think there is anything more deranged than a white woman being exposed as a piece of shit. So many examples of it, and this one is the most extreme case of their fragility. This bizarre bitch is desperately throwing out everything from the playbook to save face.

Kino

Oct 25, 2017
The other customer was awful. The black women was literally stationary yet they act like she's a threat

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
What was that?

Do we even need another season of American Horror Story?

When she started chasing her I--

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Its like a real life stand battle but we're the regular bystanders who can't see everything that's actually happening to cause people to act like this.

May 26, 2018
I don't think there is anything more deranged than a white woman being exposed as a piece of shit. So many examples of it, and this one is the most extreme case of their fragility. This bizarre bitch is desperately throwing out everything from the playbook to save face.

Like, it's not even to save face, right? White tears = brown scars . . .

CrankyJay

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I do believe though that mall security would have to trespass the white woman in order for the police to remove her. But I get where the victim was coming from.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
a classic defense mechanism for karens who realize they just got caught being racists fucks

Monkey D.

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
sooooo i watched the first two clips and where THE FUCK IS THE SECURITY.

if she had a weapon many poeple would have been injured or worse. WTF and that other white chick telling the recording woman to leave wtf.

Deleted member 3896

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm a cis white guy but I recognize this behavior from a couple moments I had in NYC. In particular, one night during a rainstorm a white woman ran up and body slammed me to try to knock me away from a taxi I was waiting for. When I asked her what she was doing and stepped back in front of her, she grabbed my shoulders and started clawing and shoving me back and forth while screaming "don't fucking touch me! Get your hands off me!" I ended up getting the cab but she left marks and my short was all torn up at the collar. It was such a disturbing moment because it all seemed so rehearsed. I feel for the woman on the receiving end of this Karen's violent entitlement bullshit. Thank fuck for cellphones.

TheKeipatzy

Oct 30, 2017
California for now
I had an incident like this at the mall couple weeks back and initially the guy that was in charge of the kiosk denied it to security that he was being racist but seein' that I'm a mixed-Imp, I know how to talk like "the white man" and use their words against them.

Also it helped that I had a body cam.. c; everyone if you're able to it's $40 you can just press it on any given time and can record up to 10 minutes c;

(Yes I know people shouldn't have to but still)