• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
You should WATCH THAT SECOND ONE...weew...

This is amazing on so many levels. I give you super props for finding that move NOT in the Beat It video.
Oh wow, thanks for quoting me because I had forgotten about it. I just watched the other videos. Completely unhinged. How certain about her white privilege she was to pull a stunt like that, make a big ass scene and cry like a fucking baby and just know she'd get away with it. Gross.

Glad to see the victim's GoFundMe is doing exceptionally well. Sue her ass!

pechorin

Banned
Apr 13, 2020
OP
OP
SpaceCrystal

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Has there been any fallout for this idiot yet? Like losing her job (if she had one) or something that will make her look at herself and what she did to end up where she is?
Apparently not. The only good thing that comes out of this is that she's now been exposed/doxxed & that her reputation is now destroyed. What a dumbass, racist idiot.

Last edited:

Davey Cakes

Oct 27, 2017
Massachusetts
User Banned (1 Month): Driving a derail regarding mental illness in a thread about racism across multiple posts; history of dismissive commentary including a severe ban for trolling about racism. Ban reduced after appeal.
Time to stop downplaying the mental health crisis, America.

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
uKS3lUy.gif

Very believable!
She just needed to lie down for a bit. Being racist is very tiring. Takes a lot out of you.

Davey Cakes

Oct 27, 2017
Massachusetts
Reported, go down play racism at the old place its the door on your right.
Racism and mental illness are not mutually exclusive. Both are major issues that manifest themselves in many ways, and both require reflection and rehabilitation.

The woman was racist by instigating the attack. Then she was mentally ill AND racist by breaking down and making a scene in public, playing the victim.

If I downplayed the racism by making my comment, then I'm sorry. That wasn't the intention. But seeing this woman gyrating on the floor made me think she had deep issues on top of everything else.

My mother has mental illness. When she goes manic she goes on entire tirades against Muslims and black people in particular. 9/11 shocked her for life. She EXPRESSES her problematic beliefs by going into a rage, but she wouldn't do this if she was medicated and in a more normal state. She'd still be racist though. See what I mean? The outward behavior aspect plays merely one part, but it should be acknowledged.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2021
I mean , couldn't that all have been an act? She looks like she knew she fucked up by throwing hands and knew immediately she needed to distract and confuse from her own poor behavior.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Racism and mental illness are not mutually exclusive. Both are major issues that manifest themselves in many ways, and both require reflection and rehabilitation.

She was racist by instigating the attack. Then she was mentally ill AND racist by breaking down and making a scene in public, playing the victim.

If I downplayed the racism by making my comment, then I'm sorry. That wasn't the intention. But seeing this woman gyrating on the floor made me think she had deep issues on top of everything else.

LMFAO you actually doubled down...

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK

She was racist by instigating the attack. Then she was mentally ill AND racist by breaking down and making a scene in public, playing the victim.

My mother has mental illness. When she goes manic she goes on entire tirades against Muslims and black people in particular. She EXPRESSES her problematic beliefs by going into a rage, but she wouldn't do this if she was medicated and in a more normal state. She'd still be racist though.
It's not great to diagnose someone with mental health issues without either being there and assessing them as a mental health professional or knowing them personally to have a history of mental health issues. You don't know either, so don't ever go down this angle. Just because you have anecdote of mental illness in your mother, doesn't mean you get to generalise behaviour in other people. As a mental health practitioner, this downplaying of racism and conflating white people's racism with mental illness doesn't help. What's clear is this white woman was racially violent towards a black woman and then feigned victimhood with white tears and fragility in that fainting, which has often resulted in the death of minorities (all the way back to Emmett Till) especially when the often racist police get involved.

Davey Cakes

Oct 27, 2017
Massachusetts
It's not great to diagnose someone with mental health issues without either being there and assessing them as a mental health professional or knowing them personally to have a history of mental health issues. You don't know either, so don't ever go down this angle. Just because you have anecdote of mental illness in your mother, doesn't mean you get to generalise behaviour in other people. As a mental health practitioner, this downplaying of racism and conflating white people's racism with mental illness doesn't help. What's clear is this white woman was racially violent towards a black woman and then feigned victimhood with white tears and fragility in that fainting, which has often resulted in the death of minorities (all the way back to Emmett Till) especially when the often racist police get involved.
Thank you for the thoughtful response.

BorganXI

Oct 27, 2017
WA
The legs shaking and her screaming, then fainting slowly onto her purse get me every time.

Hope she gets what deserves along wirh the cops and their pathetic response.

Deleted member 10014

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 11, 2021
I don't understand how anyone can think this is the way to go once she knew she was being recorded. But she probably needs help since she clearly doubled down on the very wrong way to handle it.

she shouldn't have attacked her at all but the appropriate reaction when she realizes she's being filmed is to just apologize on camera
Now she doesn't "need help".

She needs prosecuting for assault and racist behaviour followed by a manipulative tantrum to try and get a black woman killed by cop.

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Mental illness =! nervous/mental breakdown

You dont become mentally ill for 5 mins and then go back to status quo like nothing happened. Thats a nervous/mental breakdown

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
I just wanna say that its not a equivalence to think that

1. She should have to be held accountable for her actions
2. She is clearly not ok and to just say this shit is typical isn't really fair. Im saying she clearly has issues that a mental health professional might maybe be able to help her with. That behavior is something that if ignored can continue to cause more and more problems for not only herself but others too like it did here..

So I agree with both opinions. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

Warhawk4Ever

Banned
Jun 23, 2021
I just wanna say that its not a equivalence to think that

2. She is clearly not ok and to just say this shit is typical isn't really fair. Im saying she clearly has issues that a mental health professional might maybe be able to help her with. That behavior is something that if ignored can continue to cause more and more problems for not only herself but others too.

So I agree with both opinions. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

Except nobody here knows if she has mental health issues. All we DO know is that she is a racist who had a hissy fit once she realized she was on camera and her actions would be seen by the world.

People need to stop giving this woman a get out of jail free card.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
Except nobody here knows if she has mental health issues. All we DO know is that she is a racist who had a hissy fit once she realized she was on camera and her actions would be seen by the world.

her behavior in those vids is pretty bad

I think we can all agree she needs some sort of help

and that's not a get out of jail free card ......it just is what it is.......like I said it can be both. She can need professional help for her mental issues and be held accountable for her actions.

Warhawk4Ever

Banned
Jun 23, 2021

and that's not a get out of jail free card ......it just is what it is.......

Her behavior is bad because she doesnt want the world to see her actions. What she did is no different than what many children to when caught in the act of breaking a rule and are told by their mother that they are about to be punished.

I will NOT agree she needs help. What she needs is to have consequences for her actions. Let a licensed therapist determine the rest. Nobody here is able to diagnose her being anything more than racist.

Lothars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

and that's not a get out of jail free card ......it just is what it is.......like I said it can be both. She can need professional help for her mental issues and be held accountable for her actions.
Nope she needs to be held accountable and at minimum fined for attacking the lady filming but I wouldn't be against her being charged with harassment and assault.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix

It reminds me of that thread with the Dad literally in tears about his daughter getting a vaccine and begging her to stop, and half the thread felt bad for the Dad, and was saying he just needs help, he loves her so much!, blah blah blah.

White people tears man. They work on folks. They see them and they just look up all the excuses as to why this person is a victim, and not actually the perpetrator, emotionally scarring other people with her actions.

Racism is not a mental disorder. This woman for sure has issues, one of them is called White entitlement. She's thowring a tantrum because she's supposed to be getting her way, society SAYS SO!

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
Her behavior is bad because she doesnt want the world to see her actions. What she did is no different than what many children to when caught in the act of breaking a rule and are told by their mother that they are about to be punished.

I will NOT agree she needs help. What she needs is to have consequences for her actions. Let a licensed therapist determine the rest. Nobody here is able to diagnose her being anything more than racist.
Based on what? What credentials do you have to arrive at this diagnosis?
Nope she needs to be held accountable and at minimum fined for attacking the lady filming but I wouldn't be against her being charged with harassment and assault.
what did I say was controversial ?

didn't we all watch the same video?

The video speaks for itself. This woman is all over the place. This is very far from normal behavior and while we give opinions on a message board im just gonna simply say this one last time. She should be held accountable. I also feel like she should see a mental health professional to get some help with her issues.

we should all agree on this
its not a controversial opinion

Warhawk4Ever

Banned
Jun 23, 2021
It reminds me of that thread with the Dad literally in tears about his daughter getting a vaccine and begging her to stop, and half the thread felt bad for the Dad, and was saying he just needs help, he loves her so much!, blah blah blah.

White people tears man. They work on folks. They see them and they just look up all the excuses as to why this person is a victim, and not actually the perpetrator, emotionally scarring other people with her actions.

Racism is not a mental disorder. This woman for sure has issues, one of them is called White entitlement. She's thowring a tantrum because she's supposed to be getting her way, society SAYS SO!

EXACTLY. I'm a white male and see the empathy and concern white people show other white people all of the time.

I had to have a conversation with my mother because of it. She was having lunch with a family member we haven't been close to in YEARS but who is INCREDIBLY rich, white, and Jewish like we are.

This woman is a HUGE trump supporter, Qanon believer, condemns critical race theory, etc.

Well, my wife and daughter are black. I asked my mother how she'd feel if I had dinner with a holocaust denier who was antisemitic but he was a friend of mine. She said she'd have an issue with me being willing to look past those things. I asked why she would take issue with me spending time with an anti semite but she doesnt have an issue doing the same with a racist.

She didnt have an answer and said she'd think about it. It was a crash course for me on white privilege.

Warhawk4Ever

Banned
Jun 23, 2021
what did I say was controversial ?

didn't we all watch the same video?
You continue to infer she has issues. You are not qualified to make that pronouncement nor is anybody here,
The video speaks for itself. This woman is all over the place. This is very far from normal behavior and while we give opinions on a message board im just gonna simply say this one last time. She should be held accountable. I also feel like she should see a mental health professional to get some help with her issues.

we should all agree on this
its not a controversial opinion

You're not qualified to say she has issues. Nobody else here is either.

Mar 7, 2020
USA

So will white fragility become a mental health diagnosis like aflenceza

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2018
I also feel like she should see a mental health professional to get some help with her issues.
It's this part.

It's not that it's controversial. It's that it isn't rooted in any evidence. You act like it's "obvious" that she has mental health issues, and isn't just acting up in order to try to distract from her CONSCIOUSLY racist actions. You said this isn't normal behavior. No. For a whole lot of white women in America, it is perfectly normal. Again, it would be nice to know your credentials for being able to arrive at your diagnosis.

Oct 31, 2017
2. She is clearly not ok and to just say this shit is typical isn't really fair.

White tears weaponized against black people in America is all too typical, unfortunately.

You can see by the way security and police treated the white lady; her performance resulted in a desirable outcome for her, not being arrested for harassing a black woman. what part of that is mental illness?

Did you think it was mental illness when Amy Cooper called the cops & started hysterically crying while claiming she was being attacked? How is this any different?

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
User Banned (1 Month): Driving a derail regarding mental illness in a thread about racism across multiple posts
ok im clearly gonna back off this topic. I never once stepped in for the specific reason of trying to say she shouldn't be punished for her behavior.

I guess im alone on this one.

People can be fucked up and you can personally have an opinion that you hope they get their mental issues diagnosed by someone so that their lives get better.

I never said she should get a pass on her actions. Not once. Shouldn't we all want this type of absurd behavior to get help? Her racism her anger her crying hysterically. I just hope she sees someone for help.

When I watch that video I see a woman who has issues and needs help. I clearly can't diagnose her I hope someone can help her with whatever issues she has.