• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

phranc

Nov 13, 2017
I've dealt with a Karyn even before it was a thing. Was climbing through my bedroom window because I was locked out of my house. Police showed up and I just showed my drivers license to prove I lived there and all was good. It was a bit terrifying though.

I'm a dark skinned Sicilian and regularly thought of as Hispanic.

This is obviously not the same. Doesn't sound like anyone was breaking in. Just living their life.

Last edited:

javac

Oct 28, 2017
can we see her licence and documents for the car, she sounds too stupid to drive

Jun 10, 2018
Let it not be lost to time that the West Coast was set up on the premise of being all-white havens purposely excluding black people.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
What I find fascinating is the sadly true assumption that calling the state will automatically give them the upper hand and it sucks they are right 99% of the time.

Is this the first Karen we've had in a while? I know this is probably and sadly common occurence, but it felt like for a while we hadn't heard about these incidents... wish it were so and for good reason tbh.

Terrell Owens had a 'funny' one, full white tears and 'He's a black man and I am a white woman' racist insinuation she was right to be afraid.

www.tmz.com

911 Caller Said Terrell Owens 'Threatened' Her After Nearly Hitting Her W/ His Car

The woman involved in the heated dispute with Terrell Owens on Wednesday night told cops the NFL legend "threatened" her after nearly running her over -- new police audio, obtained by TMZ Sports, reveals.

TMZ sucks because it insinuates she had just cause; in the video he posted a neighbor backed his story up along with her husband apparently trying to get her to go inside and let it be.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
This is why I hardly go outside of my house, and always make sure to hurry even when I'm just running to the mailbox. She was trying to get that man killed. I wish most places would give out harsher punishments for this shit. Fuck a fine, put them in jail for a week.

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the balls of these motherfuckers to ask for a house lease to a total fucking stranger just because they are black. you wanna know what privilege looks like? that's privilege right there. she knows the police will have her back and not even really yell at her for calling them.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
"Why do you think we're robbing our own house?"
"The windows are closed!"

Bitch what?

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
and no plate
Wonder if anyone ever tried that. Just reverse uno card the fuck out of people like this and go "actually hold on, show me YOUR shit. You were the one driving by how do I know you're supposed to be here??"

There was an AMAZING video in SF a while back where the guy follows the white guy back to his house and basically does just this. Hopefully someone can link it

EDIT: nevermind, really easy to find 🤣
www.youtube.com

White man in an affluent San Francisco neighborhood harass and interrogate a black delivery man

White man in an affluent San Francisco neighborhood harass and interrogate a black delivery manWhite man in an affluent San Francisco neighborhood harass and...

StreetsAhead

Sep 16, 2020
The audacity to ask strangers to see their lease agreement is just staggering. Who the fuck are you?

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The victims in these videos have saintly patience. I would have grabbed and chucked her phone on a roof.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Mind your business, unless they dressed like the hambuglar or in the middle of the crime, go about your day

A lot of problems would be solved if white people could just collectively stop thinking they have the authority to run other people's shit.
Got to be exausting being white. You got to be the FAA, FBI, CIA, NSA, Arbor society, and Slave catchers. But only to colored folks, little Blake down the street buys an ar-15 and body armor at 14 and no one says peep.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
She saw an "individual."

If there wasn't video, no one would believe that someone would roll up to a complete stranger's house and demand to see their lease while calling the cops.

She's absolutely full of shit in every block of text.

he said "I live here"
I said "no you don't"
if he would have just simply told me he had just started leasing the property...

🥴

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
and no plate

There was an AMAZING video in SF a while back where the guy follows the white guy back to his house and basically does just this. Hopefully someone can link it

www.youtube.com

White man in an affluent San Francisco neighborhood harass and interrogate a black delivery man

White man in an affluent San Francisco neighborhood harass and interrogate a black delivery manWhite man in an affluent San Francisco neighborhood harass and...
This was cathartic as fuck.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
5808edd5-af1c-4037-895c-e656a289e9ef_screenshot.jpg
i-understood-that-reference-chris-evans.gif

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
If you actually think someone is a criminal and is breaking into homes, then why in the world would you confront them instead of calling the cops and letting them deal with the situation?
It's not about the danger of the perceived scenario. It's about the feeling of power over another human being.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York

Of fucking course she did. Notice she states that the problem only started when dude said "Yes I do bitch". But in her racism she fails to realize she started the problem the moment she said "no you don't".

Who made the factual statement? He did. He did, in fact, live there. Who made the incorrect assumption. She did. But....she didn't like his tone while ignoring her own tone PLUS her bigoted assumptions. Talking about "I know their kids". Well, must not know them that well they momma didn't bother to tell you they were renting their home out. Maybe mind your fucking business or give them a call if you really think something wrong. But then again, let's be real....they ain't give her their number cause they really not close at all. She full of shit.

We always suspicious. Always fit the description. Shit like this makes me drive back to my gym in the hood rather than walk around my new neighborhood.

It's not about the danger of the perceived scenario. It's about the feeling of power over another human being.

This. She knew dude ain't a criminal. Real dudes breaking into a house wouldn't be in broad daylight and just standing in the backyard....he'd be in the fucking house.

And she wouldn't approach cause she wouldn't wanna get shot or stabbed.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017

Ding ding ding.

Sometimes these conversations can be frustrating, because I feel like a lot of leftists understand, on paper, the history of police in this country being rooted in slave catching. But when it comes to applying what you know academically to what you see echoed in real life and in the present, both in how the police operate and how white people weaponize them against Black folks, there's still way too much, I just don't understyaaaand whyyyy...

And it's like, white folks, come on now...connect the dots. You're almost there.

Aselith

Oct 27, 2017
and no plate

www.youtube.com

This video is brutal to watch and glorious

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
I just can't believe she feels like the escalation started when he used an expletive and not, when she, a complete random person, came up, said hey, got ignored, then said "hey, i saw you." as if that's not inherently threatening. Followed by, telling a person, that no, he doesn't live there after being told otherwise. Then trying to gaslight him with bizarre shit like "why are the windows closed?"

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
This was cathartic as fuck.

The man runs a group focused on food distribution, cycling and harm reduction.
They did a Karen Awareness Day after that incident lol

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CRgO7DQrFlV/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
In the picture, the woman who looks like she belongs in Kojima's PT demo, was also someone who followed a person home because she didn't believe they lived there. Also claimed to live in the neighbourhood but she didn't even live there. I'll remember her face forever.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Is this the first Karen we've had in a while? I know this is probably and sadly common occurence, but it felt like for a while we hadn't heard about these incidents... wish it were so and for good reason tbh.

I subscribe to Dr Rashid, it's practically a daily event on his YouTube channel.

Also... Black people in the neighbourhood. Oh no.
Some people just can't control their little impulses and leave people the hell alone.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
and no plate

www.youtube.com

Lmao

Rito

Sep 5, 2019
Those people probably do that knowing they are just being racists and that their target is innocent, which just goes to show how much of a POS those people are.

There's no way somebody actually thinks that someone who's going to rob a house would stop and try to convince you they live there. They would just shoot your dumbass or knock you out and finish the robbery.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes these conversations can be frustrating, because I feel like a lot of leftists understand, on paper, the history of police in this country being rooted in slave catching. But when it comes to applying what you know academically to what you see echoed in real life and in the present, both in how the police operate and how white people weaponize them against Black folks, there's still way too much, I just don't understyaaaand whyyyy...
I'm tired of giving leftists the benefit of the doubt because none of this is hard to pin down. What's hard are the moral ramifications of a society fundamentally built on slavery and genocide for the express elevation of your own people above others. The amount of time we spend explaining shit that's happening on camera to people who are supposed to be highly educated and knowledgeable about social matters does not lend itself to claims of genuine ignorance, but instead of willful laziness, of not wanting to finally get to the point where we do something about it.

AlecKoKuTan

Oct 29, 2017
Irvine, CA
She couldn't have just called the home owner (discreetly, away from this man), so-called friend, had to call the police and continue to antagonize him... fucking christ...

Start fining these karens.

OP
OP

Dekim

Oct 28, 2017
They were such "good friends" that they moved out of the neighborhood without as much as leaving a goodbye note or even sendng a text message to this racist Karen. So, yeah. Her claims of being "friends" with the previous tenants is suspect at the very least.

Elfgore

Mar 2, 2020
I can't tell at this point if it's an inability to mind their own business or some need to be a hero and stop a scary black person from doing some potential crime.

and no plate

www.youtube.com

His trembling in this only makes it more pathetic. Dude just expected the man to go "well shucks, guess I don't belong here. Sorry, sir" and walk off.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
The man runs a group focused on food distribution, cycling and harm reduction.
They did a Karen Awareness Day after that incident lol

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CRgO7DQrFlV/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
In the picture, the woman who looks like she belongs in Kojima's PT demo, was also someone who followed a person home because she didn't believe they lived there. Also claimed to live in the neighbourhood but she didn't even live there. I'll remember her face forever.

I remember that thread.

stangthang26

Aug 15, 2018
I'd say Audi and BMW still top Dodge, but that's because of my experience as an European. It's likely that Dodge is the American counterpart to those brands.

In regards to the woman, I think that anyone that does what she did should spend some time in jail and pay a hefty fine not only for incriminating but also endangering a Black person's life.

The amount of asshats that I see ripping scat pack or hellcats down the expressway easily tops shitty European drivers. Dodge has 100% become the brand of douche canoes