• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna add this to the OP, but he was also banned from Final Round earlier, and there's some more of his garbage screencapped in the tweet banning him.

twitter.com

Icege ⚠️SUPPORT GRASSROOTS FGC⚠️ on Twitter

“Amaury Perez-Marchenko a.k.a. OOFMATIC has been indefinitely banned from Final Round following their racist, anti-Semitic, and LGBT+ phobic tweets. The FGC is and always will be an inclusive, safe space for all walks of life to share our passion for FGs with one another.”
Holy shit, I thought he was your average edgey asshole, but he's a full on white supremecist edgey asshole. Fuck this guy, hope everywhere bans him and fast.

Is he wearing a MAGA hat, too?

From that second tweet captured? Probably has a KKK hood as well.

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
Superb response from TheHadou and the savage line "enjoy netplay" is the cherry on top.

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Does he not know? You don't call retarded people retards. It's bad taste. You call your friends retards when they're acting retarded.

Edit: I was rightly banned. Sorry for being a jackass.

Last edited:

Dremorak

Oct 25, 2017
New Zealand
source.gif

That response holy shit

Rice Eater

Oct 26, 2017
I don't follow the SC scene. Was he prominent top player or prominent in some other way from that scene?

Anyways I loved Rick's response. Definitely one of the best dudes in the FGC.

Deleted member 13560

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I just need to not read responses to Tweets like this. There are people actually defending the guy and think that it's wrong that he got banned from a privately held tournament. It's really annoying when people try using the freedom of speech angle thinking that it should protect themselves and others from consequences.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
Gonna add this to the OP, but he was also banned from Final Round earlier, and there's some more of his garbage screencapped in the tweet banning him.

twitter.com

Icege ⚠️SUPPORT GRASSROOTS FGC⚠️ on Twitter

“Amaury Perez-Marchenko a.k.a. OOFMATIC has been indefinitely banned from Final Round following their racist, anti-Semitic, and LGBT+ phobic tweets. The FGC is and always will be an inclusive, safe space for all walks of life to share our passion for FGs with one another.”

yo...fuck this guy.

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Enjoy netplay is just an excellent response and it really cannot get any better. No ad hominem attack, no cursing, just... enjoy netplay.

Ether, that shit that makes your soul burn slow.

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
I don't follow the scene and never heard of Oof, but that response tweet was beautiful.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
That response from Rick was a Perfect K.O., beautiful. And the shirt made by Logan was basically a taunt right after the killing combo.

But seriously, fuck that asshole (Oofmatic).

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
...so this dude was mad that he couldn't say offensive shit he already knew was offensive, then says a bunch of offensive shit and blows himself up.

Living up to his name.

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
One of the best online comebacks I've read.
I'D love to shake his hand but corona fears and all that.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017

This is neither here not there, I suppose, but stuff like this is why I find The Office less and less funny with time. It's a good show one way or the other, but I start to feel like it's too authentic to be safely framed as the sort of comedy with heartwarming moments that it is.

Michael goes through sensitivity training multiple times and is often approached on exactly why his behaviour is wrong but continues to engage in it anyway because he's somehow framed himself as the good guy in the conversation. He's exactly the person you shouldn't be quoting and has gotten in trouble in the show itself for quoting comedians.

And people talk about how Jim is an asshole for being mean to Dwight, but I remember reading an article about how Jim gets lets cute when you think about how he's the guy who knows how messed up the office is and just gets to be silent and smirk because it's not him who gets the brunt of it; it's people like Pam, Darrel, Kelly, Stanley, or Oscar. Hell, Dwight is repeatedly implied to have open Nazis sympathies and not only does Michael seem to be aware as this, he still has Dwight as his second in command.