• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Phantom

Writer at Jeux.ca
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Canada
I said wow. The talent out there is crazy. If anything I hope Dreams become a de factor game design tool in schools.

Oct 25, 2017
Silicon Valley
Watched this earlier. Really amazing end result for such a small team and production time. Gives me hope that my own short animations (in collaboration with others) could be of similar quality if done right.

InDreams link: https://indreams.me/dream/mCCFznGqUeT

I uploaded it Rabbit and Boy in 4K if anyone wants to watch in better quality. Still processing the 2160p option but 1080p is available.

Last edited:

gig

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Super cool that they were able to do this. Incredible even.

But...

Animation quality is not great. Just being honest.

OP
OP
Stinkinmushroom
Oct 27, 2017
Watched this ewrlier. Really amazing end result for such a small team and production time. Gives me hope that my own short animations (in collaboration with others) could hit similar quality if done right.

I uploaded it Rabbit and Boy in 4K if anyone wants a link to it. Still processing the 2160p option but !l1080p is available.
Edit: i cant read

atamize

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
This is super impressive. I'm most impressed with the storytelling; it's definitely something I would watch a full-length film of.

The transitions between scenes are kind of awkward, but that's one of the limitations of Dreams.

Oct 26, 2017
This is super impressive. I'm most impressed with the storytelling; it's definitely something I would watch a full-length film of.

The transitions between scenes are kind of awkward, but that's one of the limitations of Dreams.

Those are load times. They're essentially reloading the scene from scratch each time, and it's still just a second.

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
ishouldbuyDreams.png

That was really good, what the heck will people have made in five years? I remember being blown away by that recreation of Dexter's Lab, and now people are doing this?

Ravage

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I'm sure this has been said multiple times, but Dreams' potential extends beyond just games. Sony really needs to grow the community and get it in the hands of all budding artists asap. Putting it on Now and Plus would be a good first step.