• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

wrowa

Oct 25, 2017
So, Ubisoft is trying to be on Switch with content specifically targeted at the Chinese audience once Switch sees an official release in China. Not a bad move, I suppose.

Iichter

Oct 29, 2017
I really liked the rabbids party games on the Wii, if something like that comes out, I'm in.

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Rabbids meets Journey to the West is such a goofy pairing im disappointed this is a minigame collection and not a goofy Rabbids Go Home style adventure game

ill still buy it cus im a fool who buys all these rabbids games

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting move from Ubisoft given how the Rayman Legends alumni who left to make their own colourful platformer also went for Journey to the West to frame their own game, Unruly Heroes.

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Just a quick note. The game seems to be China only for now, to support the launch of Switch in China.

No news on a Western release.

NippleViking

May 2, 2018
Damn. Looks mini-game focused. That first short of the 4 rabbids in Journey to the West costumes had me hoping this was a Diablo like.

Pooroomoo

Oct 28, 2017
How is this Rabbids meet Journey to the West? That actually sounded neat, this is just a party game with Chinese style Rabbids (?)

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
why are people saying not to expect this to be released outside of china? would it be hard for ubisoft to localize this? a party game for switch with rabbids would do well everywhere.

NoKisum

Nov 11, 2017
DMV Area, USA
Man, why does Ubisoft hate Rayman so much?

Oh I forgot, because it's not a series that can be annualized or turned into an open world live service filled to the brim with loot boxes and MTX.

Silly me for forgetting.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
why are people saying not to expect this to be released outside of china? would it be hard for ubisoft to localize this? a party game for switch with rabbids would do well everywhere.
Given the target audience, Ubisoft may not see the skinning as approachable from a marketing perspective.

Dr. Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands
I don't know how much you know about China (I'm not an expert), but from what I know what my Chinese colleagues play, this will do very, very well.