• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kthulhu

Oct 25, 2017
g4e2dnh2zq631.jpg

More bans then a LTG stream.

OnionPowder

Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Lmao, one of the top posts right now:

jm0G93Y.png

AS A CENTRIST, I DO NOT POST ON THIS SUB AND I AM HERE TO SHOW YOU THAT BOTH SIDES ARE BAD, IN FACT THE LEFT IS WORSE SINCE I CAN SEE EVIDENCE OF THEM BUT NONE FOR YOU. I DON'T POST ON THIS SUB I SWEAR

Post history:

ZHJbJeg.png

GL4jPLY.png

Why you fucks tryna lie

Solaris

Oct 27, 2017
It's always been amusing to me when users of T_D whine about liberal 'safe spaces' and 'not accepting opposing opinions' but the mods immediately ban anyone that doesn't conform.

I actually enjoyed browsing it on occasion due to the pure lunacy. The level of insecurity on show is truly a marvel.

Phoenix944

Oct 28, 2017
Hmm I'd rather have them not deleting the sub and let its users post in it. Because I'd rather not see this filth go into other subreddits

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
I don't generally hang out in online places Trumpers will be, but when they do show up, I always have this image saved for them:

b905219e6a17a20880c0e94baefcbf2d.jpg

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
Is that a lot less than it used to be?

It was top 5 previously, now that number is less than, say, the Apex Legends sub. Roughly the same amount of subscribers too.

It's really just a small group of trolls plus bots. Now that they have no visibility, they aren't even worth worrying about. No more gaming r/all with their mods and bots to push narratives.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Now it feels like they're all moving to r/Conservative and r/UnpopularOpinion. Surprise surprise.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
An absurdly huge number of their subscribers were fake, to pad it. It's always been more insignificant than they try to appear.
I always imagine it bots or paid trolls yelling at each other. I think we would be shocked. Not to discount the real flesh and blookd users cause they are there.

DarthSontin

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
I always imagine it bots or paid trolls yelling at each other. I think we would be shocked. Not to discount the real flesh and blookd users cause they are there.

One of the funniest things I saw about t_d was a link to a poll that said "Everyone vote in this poll." The post had like 30K upvotes, but the poll only had a few hundred responses.

Zed

Oct 28, 2017
One of the funniest things I saw about t_d was a link to a poll that said "Everyone vote in this poll." The post had like 30K upvotes, but the poll only had a few hundred responses.

It is pretty clear the_dumbass is infested with bots. I remember when Reddit had an April fools drawboard type event and they couldn't even manage to draw a small picture of Dear Leader while actually big boards could draw massive pictures.

Rad Bandolar

Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
It is pretty clear the_dumbass is infested with bots. I remember when Reddit had an April fools drawboard type event and they couldn't even manage to draw a small picture of Dear Leader while actually big boards could draw massive pictures.

r/PrequelMemes ruled that board. "Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise..."

The entire monologue was on there.

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
Oct 28, 2017