• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA

What kind of announcements are they doing to make it on the Nintendo subreddit? Hmmmm.... spicy.

Close this thread if I'm announcing this too late.

NOPE! Update!

/u/BossHumbert said:
That's neat and all but, why r/nintendo?

Edit: Ah, never mind, didn't realize they were also a game developer.
/u/BossHumbert said:
Edit #2: OK, after properly considering all of the information in front of me I have come to the understanding that this is the team responsible for the development of a videogame about running a space agency with the eventual goal of sending astronauts to Mars. And for this AMA they will also be joined by Dr. Bunn, the director of the real-life UK Space Agency, and I assume, one of the consultants on the game (?). That was not clear to me initially, but I now feel that I fully grasp the situation and have successfully answered my own question.

PS: Dr. Bunn is a wonderful name, especially for an astronomer. (Moon Rabbits FTW)

Last edited:

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
...Nintendo SATURN ? =O

SATURN GAMES ON THE SWITCH ONLINE ??????

SHINING FORCE 3 COMPLETE EDITION WITH LAST PART TRANSLATED BEING RELEASED AT NO COST ??????????

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
...Nintendo SATURN ? =O

SATURN GAMES ON THE SWITCH ONLINE ??????

SHINING FORCE 3 COMPLETE EDITION WITH LAST PART TRANSLATED BEING RELEASED AT NO COST ??????????

No, no, no.

This is clearly for a Panzer Dragoon Saga announcement!

Oct 28, 2019
This is just about that Mars Horizon game lol that has been made with the input and support of the ESA and the UK Space Agency.

Japanmanx3

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
giphy.gif

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Someone better confirm that Super Mario Galaxy is going to be the first video game people play on the Moon.

Onix555

Apr 23, 2019
UK
UKSA is pretty funny at this point, and mainly just a stealth way for Tories to funnel cash to their oligarch friends in the industries, like a few months ago when the Gov dumped a load of cash on some weird telecommunications company to replace Galileo.

They also got kicked out of the ESA due to Brexit.

OP
OP
delete12345

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
UKSA is pretty funny at this point, and mainly just a stealth way for Tories to funnel cash to their oligarch friends in the industries, like a few months ago when the Gov dumped a load of cash on some weird telecommunications company to replace Galileo.

They also got kicked out of the ESA due to Brexit.
Shame, but they are still the leading experts on anything about space in the UK, and this AMA is quite wonderful for a quick Q&A session.