• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

benzy

Oct 25, 2017
D0-TawmWsAA2gPx.jpg

Kelly is like "Age. Ain't nothing. But a number!"

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Update: CBS aired two additional parts, including R.Kelly's money troubles, and the two Women living with R.Kelly claiming their parents are the "real predators" (with R.Kelly hiding in the room to make sure their stories are "accurate").

Part 4:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/r-kelly-interview-tells-gayle-king-hes-got-350k-in-his-bank-account/

Part 5:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/azriel...nts-are-trying-to-get-money-and-scam-r-kelly/

Those two girls lying for him is the creepiest fucking part of these interviews.

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yeah I don't see how whether or not they have threesomes is relevant to if they're forced to be there

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
yeah I don't see how whether or not they have threesomes is relevant to if they're forced to be there
But they don't have any obligation to tell anyone have they have threesomes, and it's not really relevant at all.

Part of the story is about his sex life and what he makes these girls do.

But they are under no obligation to answer those types of questions in a televised interview.

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Part of the story is about his sex life and what he makes these girls do.

But they are under no obligation to answer those types of questions in a televised interview.

I think the story is if he does illegal things, like sex with minors or hold people as slaves/hostages. Having a threeway with adults isn't really important (unless those adult women are "slaves"). And even then, if those women are slaves and he's having sex with them against their will (rape), do we really need to know the exact type of rape they are enduring? It doesn't really matter at all.

jred2k

Oct 31, 2017
His breakdown feels like it could just as easily be a scene from Trapped in the Closet.

Flame Lord

Oct 26, 2017
Update: CBS aired two additional parts, including R.Kelly's money troubles, and the two Women living with R.Kelly claiming their parents are the "real predators" (with R.Kelly hiding in the room to make sure their stories are "accurate").
Part 5:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/azriel...nts-are-trying-to-get-money-and-scam-r-kelly/

If you're trying to convince people you don't have some weird underaged sex cult, it seems it'd be best to not have two women half your age, who you've likely known since they were under aged, to go on live television both talking about their three way relationship with you. Now does everyone with a relationship similar to this have a sex cult? Probably not, but R. Kelly? Pretty bad look.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
I hate they way they've chopped this up. So far it's pretty much been the same clips they've been showing all week.