• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
CBS hasn't aired the whole interview yet but here are some of the parts they showed this morning. "Highlights" include claiming the parents sold their daughters to him, "everyone is lying", tantrums, and lots of crying on camera.

Part 1:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/r-kell...silence-sexual-abuse-claims-today-2019-03-06/

Part 2:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/r-kell...nts-handed-them-over-to-him-today-2019-03-06/

Part 3:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/r-kell...ted-his-behavior-gayle-king-today-2019-03-06/

Update - Part 4 and 5 Added:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/r-kelly-interview-with-gayle-king.103702/post-18610284

Last edited:

Deleted member 2625

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
just saw a clip of this. what a goddamn baby. ME ME ME. He's the victim, folks.

Gayle wasn't having it, good on her.

Ghos

Oct 25, 2017
"Highlights" include claiming the parents sold their daughters to him
tenor.gif

TheLetdown

Oct 25, 2017
At no point does he really deny it though.

Dumb fuck.

I watched what they aired this morning and he makes some more acute denials.

Like when asked if he has ever done anything illegal with regards to women he says "No." And I'm sure, off to the side, his attorney breathed a huge sigh of relief.

But yeah, this looks really bad. Typical behavior you see when abusers are called out. Portrays himself as the actual victim here and the only thing he did wrong was having "too big of a heart."

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
He needs to be put away. It's very clear that he's not going to stop until that happens.

Stouffers

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
TV companies generally make content they think people want to see, yes.
I dunno. How about we give the victims and their families the mic instead? This almost feels like enabling. We're not going to learn anything from this POS. It's just a sideshow that the networks are exploiting.

Crocks

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I dunno. How about we give the victims and their families the mic instead? This almost feels like enabling. We're not going to learn anything from this POS. It's just a sideshow that the networks are exploiting.
Who is "we", though? Different stations can do what they want.

It's not unusual, though; R Kelly was the one with the agency, hearing about his motivations and how he ended up where he has is interesting. It's not an endorsement of his crimes.

rrc1594

Oct 25, 2017
This nigga said " I just look at legal" you know a motherfucker is scum-bag when you say some shit like that.

Laserdisk

Banned
May 11, 2018
UK
I watched what they aired this morning and he makes some more acute denials.

Like when asked if he has ever done anything illegal with regards to women he says "No." And I'm sure, off to the side, his attorney breathed a huge sigh of relief.

But yeah, this looks really bad. Typical behavior you see when abusers are called out. Portrays himself as the actual victim here and the only thing he did wrong was having "too big of a heart."
She didnt say Girls tho, he did lots thats illegal with girls

JayBee

Alt-account
Banned
Dec 6, 2018
The legal system will take care of this. If he's not guilty then he's not guilty and vice versa

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
He should have been in prison years ago

And of course, we have the defenders claiming people are just "out to get him".

Its really pathetic

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
R.Kelly was lowkey specific about how those "hypothetical" girls lived in that "hypothetical" basement lol

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
I am so impressed with Gayle King's interviewing here. She held her heel to his neck and didn't let him squirm out of those hard questions. Robert is clearly a pathological liar and I can't wait for him to go to prison for a long time. I can't believe his team thought this would be what redeemed him.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
I am so impressed with Gayle King's interviewing here. She held her heel to his neck and didn't let him squirm out of those hard questions. Robert is clearly a pathological liar and I can't wait for him to go to prison for a long time. I can't believe his team thought this would be what redeemed him.
yup true OG

displayed true professionalism in the face of an absolute meltdown

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe it was just the segment I heard, but in the 3 minutes or so that I peeped, he straight up didn't deny anything. Just a bunch of "how stupid do you think I am?" And got oddly specific about letting someone out the cellar to get shoes.

Throw this nigga under the damn jail.

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017

To be fair that is why we are here to begin with. The victims did that "Surviving R. Kelly" show which reignited an interest in going after him for his past crimes.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
My takeaway is he was going to talk to somebody, and his his peoples thought a nice sit down with CBS would be fine. But dude has been enabled and gaslit for so long that the smallest of challenges sets him off.

Gayle King is BFFs with oprah, Killers attrach killers

CrankyJay

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I honestly thought this was a skit or parody when I saw the clip or it....oh lord. SNL is gonna skewer this.

Big Baybee

Oct 27, 2017
She didn't even flinch. Hell I would have had the right hand ready this fool jumping around and screaming like that.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Remember Les Moonvies use to be Gayle King's boss

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
There's video evidence of him sexually assaulting/raping an underage girl. Stick a fucking fork in this bum.
There was video last time and he got off, so we will have to see. I will say what doesn't work in his favor is the climate around celebrities, Hollywood, and sexual abuse. #Metoo really had changed things for these high powered men and I'm glad it's holding them accountable for their horrible behavior.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Gayle sitting there calm and composed during his tantrum like, "...Robert." took me OUT.