• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Viewt

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Where would he flee to? It's not like he has citizenship anywhere else. How would he escape extradition? What country would offer him sanctuary?

Deleted member 8001

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Get this abusive fuck behind bars. Happy to hear this after watching that documentary. I knew he was bad but jesus christ he has literal slaves.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Where would he flee to? It's not like he has citizenship anywhere else. How would he escape extradition? What country would offer him sanctuary?
The guy is still rich.

Any corrupt country without extradition treaty with the US will gladly take him in, and nowadays, even those with extradition treaties will probably still bail depending on the country as long as the price is right.

It's mostly said in jest though, since I doubt this would happen anyways. ;P

Dec 9, 2017
Honestly thought he wouldn't ever see a day in court but the dumbass was still making sextapes apparently. Good riddance.

TheKidObi

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly thought he wouldn't ever see a day in court but the dumbass was still making sextapes apparently. Good riddance.
He wasn't still making any new sextape, the tape they got him with is the one in 2008 used in his trial when the jury couldn't identify it was him without reasonable doubt. That's the tape their still using in this new case, from what I heard on CNN except they got more tape I'm not awere of

Spider-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn. I just watched all 6 episodes of "Surviving R Kelly" last night at a friends. Very dismayed by the end of it.

Good to see this news today.

Sky Chief

Oct 30, 2017
User Warned: Whataboutism
Now this is the top fucking story on CNN!! Not Trump, not Kraft, R fucking Kelly!? Fuck the media