• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NateDog

Jan 8, 2018
Disgusting, couldn't make it past 10 seconds of that video. Such a shame, I love Raiden and Axel.

Deleted member 6122

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm honestly kind of shocked that there doesn't seem to be more of an outcry over this. The twitter account in the OP is getting updated constantly with even more insidious stuff that he's done and I feel like there needs to be some public pressure on companies he's currently working with like Insomniac to respond.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm honestly kind of shocked that there doesn't seem to be more of an outcry over this. The twitter account in the OP is getting updated constantly with even more insidious stuff that he's done and I feel like there needs to be some public pressure on companies he's currently working with like Insomniac to respond.

I think the news about JAT sort of took center stage since it was a much bigger shock considering how genuinely nice the guy seemed to be.

I think people definitely should be more upset about this. Also the deniers are coming out full force today, so letting this fly under the table would be an absolute disservice to the women who have been led on and preyed upon by Quinton.

Oct 25, 2017
Going through the Twitter account and things keep getting worse, including that he's apparently been spreading herpes around, too. Not to mention even more allegations of inappropriate behavior towards minors.

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Going through the Twitter account and things keep getting worse, including that he's apparently been spreading herpes around, too. Not to mention even more allegations of inappropriate behavior towards minors.

Yeah spreading herpes (trying to have sex with no protection as well), the allegations regarding minors, the creepy messages, the convention creeping, the cheating. This guy is a predator/deviant/creep. He knew what he was doing. He's in his mid 50s.

Ryan7556

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario, Canada
It's a really cruel irony in hindsight that Raiden was voiced by this man, given that Quinton is resembling those who took advantage/manipulated Raiden much more than Raiden himself.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm a bit disappointed this thread died so quickly when women are still coming out to give their claims.

This entire Twitter thread is insane

Rocky Road

Jun 1, 2018
Yeah, seeing that more and more evidence and people are coming out against him makes me hope Square or Disney or someone finally say something or we just somehow find out he's been fired. I really don't want to hear his voice in any KH media ever again, he makes me so uncomfortable. Sucks big time because the whole Days trio were very comforting characters for me back in high school even though I've kinda started disliking Axel ever since KH3, and as someone who has been creeped on multiple times by people like him it's just extremely discomforting. I really hope this all doesn't get swept under the rug, last I checked Flynn hasn't even said anything about this and I'm kind of hoping he's already been fired by now and that's a part of the reason for the radio silence. Honestly I think it's time a lot of people start throwing emails towards Square about this.

jsnepo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If only he remembered what day it is tomorrow.

This news is really disappointing. I like Raiden, even the non-cyborg one.

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
has this story reached any more development? I saw this on another subreddit but idk if it's bullshit or not. I'm reluctant to trust it since it seems like this person is implying that he knows Flynn and idk if that's true. spoiler'd the link cause it has sensitive info

Yasumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
has this story reached any more development? I saw this on another subreddit but idk if it's bullshit or not. I'm reluctant to trust it since it seems like this person is implying that he knows Flynn and idk if that's true. spoiler'd the link cause it has sensitive info

Definitely bullshit.

Oct 25, 2017
Metal Gear Rising 2 is literally the only dream game I have, and MGS2 is probably one of my favorite games of all time.

This fucking blows

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm sorry for the new bump but Quinton is now blocking people on Twitter who either exposed him or responded to the Twitter account that first revealed his behavior.

Edit:

He is even blocking people expressing positive sentiments towards him if they happen to mention the claims:

Last edited:

Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019

He's also a Trumper who thinks the riots today were an Antifa falseflag for some fucking stupid idiotic reason.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Square Enix needs to get rid of his ass ASAP. There is no way he can be in the next KH game where Axel appears.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ah he's also a conspiracy theorist as well. Of fucking course he is.

I was going to do more into the downplaying of an actual attempted coup, but every time I've tried to put my thoughts into words it just turns into an unintelligible mess of cursing.

Beary Jams

Nov 5, 2017
Portland, OR
I'm so over this dude. It sucks because MGS2 is one of my all time favorite games and I won't be able to block out the fact that this dude is a massive creep and a crazy right wing conspiracy theorist when I do my annual replay. I always had a feeling he was a little creepy or weird, but the allegations for a few months ago confirmed to me he was so much more, and this today is just the cherry on top of the crap sundae he is.

Shane M

Avenger
Jan 1, 2018
Thorold, Ontario, Canada
That Twitter like isn't super shocking, I deleted Quinton Flynn on Facebook a few years back when he posted a photo he took with Milo Yiannopoulos. I also found it kinda weird that such an old man gave my friend (who was a 20-year-old girl at the time) his phone number at an anime convention.

Camisado

Nov 3, 2017
How in all honesty, could anyone fall for this dumb ass shit. What is wrong with him?! -_-

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
They even have a appropriate reason to do so (besides Quinton being shit of course) now that they will also have to recast Axel in Japan too after the death of Keiji Fujiwara.

Axel's probably just gone at this point. The character's arc is basically over so they can use Keiji being gone as a good excuse to let the character fade away. It's not like Xehanort where you kinda had to keep the guy around because he was the main villain.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
They don't even have to fire him. Just don't ask him to come back and cite taking the character in a different direction. It's what they did to the VAs of Hayner, Pence, and Olette. They didn't even ask Hayden to come back and she was just raising a baby.

For somebody like this POS, they can dump him without a second thought because he isn't locked into the role like the Disney Cast are.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Axel's probably just gone at this point. The character's arc is basically over so they can use Keiji being gone as a good excuse to let the character fade away. It's not like Xehanort where you kinda had to keep the guy around because he was the main villain.
True they could go route too. While the character is a fan favorite it doesn't seem like he will be that essential to the plot of the series going forward.

B. Spaceman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Spain
He's also Henry from No More Heroes :/ I wonder if Suda will not get him for NMH3...

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017

He's also a Trumper who thinks the riots today were an Antifa falseflag for some fucking stupid idiotic reason.

Why are all these era of voice actors fucking abusers and conspiracy pieces of shit?! I'm starting to wonder if any of my favorite characters throughout the 2000's aren't voiced by terrible people. Metal Gear Rising is one of my favorite games of all time, now I don't think I can ever stomach to play it again because I'd hear this fuckers voice. But that's just me being silly talking about video games, there's more important things here. I hope the victims get justice, and Flynn isn't given the power to harm more people.