• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

starblue

Oct 28, 2017
Timestamp: 0:56

I thought there was embargo for this...

Screenshots:

rvxa8d8.png

v91ZmEi.png

2BuOgMl.png

vzfyxK9.png

ZU8dZN5.png

Last edited:

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
So incredibly smooth and fluid.

And that background ambient music is so mysterious and calming. I love it.

get2sammyb

Editor at Push Square
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
UK
This is embargoed. I get the impression there'll be more changes before launch.

arsene_P5

Prophet of Regret
Apr 17, 2020
Better than PS4 store. But we haven't seen more of it to judge wether I prefer this over the great new Xbox store.

3bada

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Didn't they remove the wishlist from the web store? I'm confused now lol

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
All talk about the problems of starting with a new UI from scratch, but what's actually missing so far?

Looks pretty feature complete if you compare it to the PS4 to me, save for no folders maybe?

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
They removed the wish list from the web store, but added it to the console store lol.

Certainly nicer to have in on the console, but why did they remove from the web in the first place?

secretanchitman

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Looks great so far! I don't see folders but the UI and game library load so fast that I'm fine without it for now.

Switcher also is quicker than expected, maybe actual fast resume will come to the PS5?

Deleted member 8752

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Why didn't they show us something like this instead of the "cards." This looks way less confusing and more elegant than the actual presentation.

panda-zebra

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 28, 2017
Looks like they realised this was live and made it private just now, glad I got to see it.

Leonine

Sep 19, 2020
They removed the wish list from the web store, but added it to the console store lol.

Certainly nicer to have in on the console, but why did they remove from the web in the first place?
There's also an option in the new app for wishlist notifications. Going to presume it's a case of having a wishlist on the console and you get a notification on your phone when something goes on sale or whatever.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
If you have the same game for PS4/PS5, can you use the same load file?
If you're playing the game in BC mode, yes. If you're playing the upgraded version, I think it depends on the game. I know some let you upgrade your save to the PS5 version, but I'm not sure if they let you go back and forth.

Arklite

Oct 27, 2017
So the store is now built into the main UI instead of being a separate app. Interesting cuz it seemed to leave less room for advertising.