• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
To continue my thread on how Biden should handle Trump during the debates, this one is specifically targeted on what Biden should ask Trump that will trip him up completely.

My question:

Name one person who died from COVID-19?

Then Biden should just name a whole bunch of people who died from COVID-19, and watch Trump try and deny anyone actually died or say it's a rigged question.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You guys are overthinking this.

Just ask him for policy specifics and about the details. Thats what tripped him up so bad at the town hall.

Rogue74

Nov 13, 2017
Miami, FL
The rules probably state the candidates can't address each other and ask each other questions. I hate the presidential debate rules.

Deleted member 2834

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Trump will dodge any hard question. Talking to him is a waste of time. I've heard so much of him, I could probably predict any answer he would give.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
"Do you care about yourself more than you care about America?"

When you ask him stuff out of left field he sometimes can't come up with a lie fast enough. See: "is that your bible?" "It's a bible."

Oct 27, 2017
Any follow-up question.
Yeah. Trump is the epitome is someone that "crams" for a test. They memorize the "right" answer on a surface level, but cannot clearly and quickly communicate why, how it works, or the abstract forces at play.

In essence, I hope we get to see this classic moment from Rupaul's Drag Race get played out for an even larger audience...

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
he should ask him a question with his fist and tell him it's from me

Oct 25, 2017
To continue my thread on how Biden should handle Trump during the debates, this one is specifically targeted on what Biden should ask Trump that will trip him up completely.

My question:

Name one person who died from COVID-19?

Then Biden should just name a whole bunch of people who died from COVID-19, and watch Trump try and deny anyone actually died or say it's a rigged question.

Trump has already mentioned his friends who have died, he still doesn't care

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
"Do you care about yourself more than you care about America?"

When you ask him stuff out of left field he sometimes can't come up with a lie fast enough. See: "is that your bible?" "It's a bible."
"I care about everybody. Nobody cares about everybody more than me." Its a pretty bullshittable question for him

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Would like to compare hand sizes live on TV?"
"How hot is Ivanka in a swimsuit?"
"What does Putin's asshole smell like?"

aliengmr

Oct 26, 2017
Trump's not worth debating, he's a moron.

Biden will answer everything, may slip up in a few places, get fact checked in others. He'll get a few zingers in, and call it a night. A typical presidential debate showing.

Trump will just lie and vomit a word salad.

There's nothing Biden could ask that Trump won't just lie about.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Nothing that he's asked is going to really matter, because he'll just pivot to something else when he doesn't want to answer and then it'll become about something else. None of the moderators will challenge him to any significance. I actually have a real fear these debates are going to backfire big time and wished Biden had skipped them since he had several outs to do so.

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
Asking Trump questions doesn't yield anything.

Telling Trump to his face what he is can be powerful but not as much from Biden... Even he says it well

Studge

Oct 25, 2017
Exactly how the questions are phrased will make all the difference for his answers. I'd love to see some true gotcha questions because he would be so easy to manipulate into trying to give some sort of answer and would just ramble about nothing and look stupid. I'd love to see something like:

"You've done an incredible job, better than any other president in history, at getting Nazis to love you. What exactly is your secret to winning their favor?"

I feel like that bit of praise at the start will get him high as fuck on his own ego (especially at a debate where millions will be watching) and he won't be able to resist accepting the question as legit.