• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
NovumVeritas

NovumVeritas

Oct 26, 2017
Berlin
So they sent out a new delivery, lets hope this time it goes straight from the UK to Germany.
Fingers crossed and wish me luck.

Emiya777

Banned
Jan 14, 2019
I ordered Ryuji's 777 sweater earlier this year and I was blown away by the quality. Thought that the red/white stripes down the sleeves would be vinyl or just dyed that color but they actually stitched on the colored fabric which I though was a nice touch. I think it was $60, but the shipping to the US is what made it a little pricier for me.

Highly recommend.

I just pre ordered that a couple a days ago, I'm glad to hear such good reviews, though I'm a bit worried that I got it in a L and not a XL. More motivation for me to continue to lose weight I guess.

Cam

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone have any idea how soon they restock stuff? This thread and positive reviews lead me to the site and they got the Mass Effect hoodie but apparently it sold out shortly after being put up.

OP
OP
NovumVeritas

NovumVeritas

Oct 26, 2017
Berlin
At least now, the carrier is Deutsche Post DHL, so this is more going in the right direction this time.
I will keep this thread updated until my stuff arrives. I will probably do some photos too :)

OP
OP
NovumVeritas

NovumVeritas

Oct 26, 2017
Berlin
So it seems this time it reached Germany.
It also states it is in transit via GLS.
Lets see how that goes.
I never knew that GLS is a subsidiary of Royal Mail.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I've been wanting one of the Yakuza jackets for a while now, but the cost and the fact that I live in Texas (super hot) keeps me from getting one.

I ordered Ryuji's 777 sweater earlier this year and I was blown away by the quality. Thought that the red/white stripes down the sleeves would be vinyl or just dyed that color but they actually stitched on the colored fabric which I though was a nice touch. I think it was $60, but the shipping to the US is what made it a little pricier for me.

Highly recommend.
Just got my delivery. Here are the long sleeve t shirt and the feisar jacket.

Here are the pics:
ibb.co

20200925-180535

Image 20200925-180535 hosted in ImgBB
ibb.co

20200925-180103

Image 20200925-180103 hosted in ImgBB

Oh those all look really nice. How's the fit? regular or a little tight?

Oct 26, 2017
I'm in the US. Friend of mine got me the Ultimate Hazuki Shenmue hoodie from Insert Coin for my birthday. Quality is really great and the patches are detailed and high quality. I've been wanting to get some Persona 5 hoodies but they seem to take forever to restock

OP
OP
NovumVeritas

NovumVeritas

Oct 26, 2017
Berlin
Oh those all look really nice. How's the fit? regular or a little tight?
I bought size L for both. They fit pretty well.
The jacket has stretch material in it.
The t shirt has a really nice fit.
The only thing which is wrong with the jacket is the hook. But that is not a huge issue.
It took 4 to 5 days to arrive to Germany. Without counting the error to Australia :P

kubus

Oct 27, 2017
So is this the official Insert Coins Clothing thread now? :D

I ordered a bunch of stuff with them a couple of years ago and despite washing them tons of times they still look really great. The sizes are all over the place though . I used to order t-shirts in M and they would be allright if a little tight, but I practically disappear inside my Monster Hunter hoodie which is an S.

Last week I ordered two new t-shirts, a Life is Strange and a Destiny one and this time M is on the larger side and I probably should've gone with S.

I also got a bunch of their lucky bags (random t-shirt for £5 and random hoodie or jacket for £10) and got some neat stuff out of it. I'm especially happy with the Destiny raid hoodie I got out of the lucky bag, which is a 100% perfect fit at S, like it was tailor made for me lol. I also got a Resident Evil hoodie, two Yooka Laylee t-shirts and 2x the same Dark Souls t-shirt out of the lucky bags. Not sure if I'll keep those as I'm not a fan of RE, never played Dark Souls and am also not too big on Yooka Laylee. I can't return them but will probably put them up for sale somewhere or see if someone wants to trade stuff from their lucky bags.

So yeah sizing is really random for me (should add maybe that I'm a woman though their sizes are unisex) but I love the quality of their stuff and the details can make their clothing quite unique.

It's too bad that their designs are so limited though. If they have something that you really want, don't hold off and grab it because the most popular designs get sold out quickly and they don't restock a lot of their designs. Also keep an eye on their twitter, they'll tease new designs like a week in advance or sometimes longer (for example they've been teasing a Tell Me Why line for a couple of weeks now).

OP
OP
NovumVeritas

NovumVeritas

Oct 26, 2017
Berlin
So is this the official Insert Coins Clothing thread now? :D

I ordered a bunch of stuff with them a couple of years ago and despite washing them tons of times they still look really great. The sizes are all over the place though . I used to order t-shirts in M and they would be allright if a little tight, but I practically disappear inside my Monster Hunter hoodie which is an S.

Last week I ordered two new t-shirts, a Life is Strange and a Destiny one and this time M is on the larger side and I probably should've gone with S.

I also got a bunch of their lucky bags (random t-shirt for £5 and random hoodie or jacket for £10) and got some neat stuff out of it. I'm especially happy with the Destiny raid hoodie I got out of the lucky bag, which is a 100% perfect fit at S, like it was tailor made for me lol. I also got a Resident Evil hoodie, two Yooka Laylee t-shirts and 2x the same Dark Souls t-shirt out of the lucky bags. Not sure if I'll keep those as I'm not a fan of RE, never played Dark Souls and am also not too big on Yooka Laylee. I can't return them but will probably put them up for sale somewhere or see if someone wants to trade stuff from their lucky bags.

So yeah sizing is really random for me (should add maybe that I'm a woman though their sizes are unisex) but I love the quality of their stuff and the details can make their clothing quite unique.

It's too bad that their designs are so limited though. If they have something that you really want, don't hold off and grab it because the most popular designs get sold out quickly and they don't restock a lot of their designs. Also keep an eye on their twitter, they'll tease new designs like a week in advance or sometimes longer (for example they've been teasing a Tell Me Why line for a couple of weeks now).
Well that is a good idea the OT thing, never thought about it when I created this thread :)

You seem to like the shop as I can see you ordered some more stuff already there. And thanks a lot for your impressions. I like the Feisar jacket and the AG Systems long sleeve. They are pretty comfy. I am also eyeing some of the Yakuza shirts, they look pretty cool. You need to buy those lucky bags right ? Is this like a suprise package?

Must say I had good impressions with their customer service. Good that I asked if the delivery is right with going to Australia lol. That was funny. As far as I know after you wash ashirt they get also a little bit smaller. You had issues with that by the way?