• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheJackdog

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, copy it within the xbox storage settings

if this is for next gen though, Idk how that works with smart delivery. like idk if you are downloaded the series x AND xbox assets in one package

OP
OP

Stalwart

Banned
Feb 4, 2018
Yeah, copy it within the xbox storage settings

if this is for next gen though, Idk how that works with smart delivery. like idk if you are downloaded the series x AND xbox assets in one package
thanks. Also does this apply to all kinds of games such as original xbox games,360,etc? And can I play the games off of any of the HDD's or do they limit that?

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure if this is the right thread for this question but it's a question from a friend of mine.

Interested in the new Series S when it becomes available. Main reason for buying is for back compat and the maybe an exclusive here and there. Can you buy the older games from the Series S? (or buy from the site and have it available to download on the console) Especially the Xbox Arcade stuff. It isn't clear on their site; or at least not to me.

Aug 23, 2018
thanks. Also does this apply to all kinds of games such as original xbox games,360,etc? And can I play the games off of any of the HDD's or do they limit that?

Yes and yes, but you won't have the benefits of the SSD and super quick load times on the BC titles.

edit: you won't get the benefits I'd quicker load times if you play them of your external HDD, but will if you transfer them to SSD storage

OP
OP

Stalwart

Banned
Feb 4, 2018
Yes and yes, but you won't have the benefits of the SSD and super quick load times on the BC titles.

edit: you won't get the benefits I'd quicker load times if you play them of your external HDD, but will if you transfer them to SSD storage
When you play the games off the HDD, is that account based?