• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Aine

May 27, 2019
FPS franchises tend to get a rather...volatile reaction to LGBT themes from fans, even out of games like Overwatch. It's always nice when the effort is made, though.

KillLaCam

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Seoul
I haven't watched it yet but I only remember 1 sexual relationship in all of the games, with the Didact and Librarian

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Love that transcends species
maxresdefault.jpg

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Playstation recently shared their Pride Month theme on Facebook, looking at the comments was one of the worst decisions ever. Im sure the comments on this video are about the same.
The replies on Twitter were complaining about Sony forcing progressiveness down their throats.

By making an optional theme you can just not download.

Dinjoralo

Oct 25, 2017
I'm hesitant to say if expanded universe book stuff counts, where that's on some other writer who has a lot of wiggle room as long as they get the important plot points covered. It's definitely not on the same level as having a proper gay/trans character in the actual games, something I want to say probably won't happen, but Gears at least seems to be drifting away from the late oughties macho tone, so I dunno.

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
The like dislike ratio is sad, but expected considering of video game communities the FPS community has one of the highest number of shit heads.

Cranster

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm hesitant to say if expanded universe book stuff counts, where that's on some other writer who has a lot of wiggle room as long as they get the important plot points covered. It's definitely not on the same level as having a proper gay/trans character in the actual games, something I want to say probably won't happen, but Gears at least seems to be drifting away from the late oughties macho tone, so I dunno.

I would say the entire canon counts towards this.

andymoogle

Oct 27, 2017
The replies on Twitter were complaining about Sony forcing progressiveness down their throats.

By making an optional theme you can just not download.
Even if they were forcing it on everyone, how is that a bad thing? "I'm a bigot and I prefer to stay that way!" It's not the 1950s anymore. Oh well, fuck them.