• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This is very poppy/bouncy and fun to listen to! I'm totally going to listen to this on my run after work.

Another successful conversion for the queen

giphy.gif

Oct 27, 2017
I used to see a lot of you people talking about being Jepsen fans and I honestly figured it was some ironic internet thing, but then I listened to Emotion and... it's like legitimately a great album. To the point where it seems like it should've been way bigger. If you've never listened to it you should definitely check it out.

Deleted member 25702

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Super excited for the album, Emotion and Emotion B-Sides were so strong. I kept myself from listening to the singles too much because I wanted to hear them as part of an album, so I'm glad that's coming soon.
Is the album art is going to have that date on it? That seems like a weird design choice.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tracklist:
  1. Julien
  2. No Drug Like Me
  3. Now That I Found You
  4. Want You In My Room
  5. Everything He Needs
  6. Happy Not Knowing
  7. I'll Be Your Girl
  8. Too Much
  9. The Sound
  10. Automatically In Love
  11. Feels Right (feat. Electric Guest)
  12. Right Words Wrong Time
  13. Real Love
  14. For Sure
  15. Party for One

sugururu

Apr 16, 2019
it's sad how underappreciated she is and how she's always branded as the call me maybe girl

maybe this could be her commercial breakthrough?
successful or not emotion and emotion side b were underrated bops

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
I bought all three of the songs as singles on iTunes, only Party for One is considered purchased. No Drug Like Me & Now That I Found You are not included. What's the deal?

Deleted member 2779

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I still wish there was a little bit more going on in these songs but Julien is a step in the right direction most def.

WoahW

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Drive-by trolling and previous infractions for antagonistic behavior
Wait people actually like her music? BIG YIKES!

I can't tell if it's legit sarcasm or not

Kinglypuff

Nov 13, 2018
It's not. I'm going to see her live next month and I couldn't be more pleased about it, but thanks for your concern. :)

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017
Can't wait for this album. Emotion and Side B were fantastic and I like how this one is shaping up too. :)

shazrobot

Oct 28, 2017
Got tickets for the show in my area. Just a bunch of 30-something year old dudes out on the town, gonna enjoy some bops.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I saw her open up for Katy Perry, and I don't know if I should go to her own tour. Will wait for album before making a decision.

No Drug is my favorite from the new releases so far.

Porky

Circumventing ban with an alt account
Banned
Mar 16, 2019
I know not all albums lean on their closing song as others but I never like knowing the final song. Especially if it was released a single last year.

KingWillance

Oct 25, 2017
Really feeling "Too Much," "Julien," and "No Drug Like Me." "Party for One" and "Now That I Found You" are pleasant enough, mind, but seem a bit too pitched toward radio play. I'm interested in how all the tracks so far (excepting P41) seem in the same wheelhouse production-wise in a way E MO TION didn't.

Mariachi507

Oct 26, 2017
What's the Party for One thing you guys saying are scrapped. Did she cancel an album or just not include a single on this one?

Steezy

Jan 7, 2018
Too Much is the best track released so far. Although I've been slightly disappointed with everything else we've heard.