• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Jokes aside, if they make games (or interactive, choice-driven fiction, whatever) for PC, I'll check 'em out, why not.

BuBu Jenkins

Oct 27, 2017
User banned: (1 week) Dismissing concerns over toxic work enviroments
Oh boy another QD thread for dipshits to chime in on their pathetic David Cage hate

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
maybe a short "tech demo" movie.

People really don't want to play Omikron again.It was ambitious(kinda) for his time,but oh god the writing did not age well at all ah ah.

Neilg

Nov 16, 2017
Tech demo.... running on google's 10.5tf stadia. available now in your browsers to spin the camera around and play with particles.

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh boy another QD thread for dipshits to chime in on their pathetic David Cage hate
pathetic would be coming into this thread defending a dipshit that abuses employees.
So far Quantic Dreams has not been fined nor were allegations of a "toxic enviroment" ever proved, so what's there to judge exactly?
Incorrect. They literally lost a case because it was found that the employee's claims were true.
Try harder.

Feb 9, 2019
Gacha Hell
David Cage finally leaving, moving to the movie industry.
Person that replaces him is not a toxic bellend.
Good writers join the studio.

...would be my dream scenario but it's probably a teaser for another shitty "press X to unpause cutscene" non-game promising mature themes only to handle them with the subtlety of a slap to the back of the head.

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
D2HgJahWsAEozzr.jpg:large

Mercenary09

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So Heavy Rain, Beyond and Detroit are all coming to the Epic Games Store. I thought Sony owned some of these?

Militaratus

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe they have partnered up with Google to provide a virtual assistant to the Stadia player and their contributions were adding realistic emotions to her as she is able to play alongside the player and provide companionship.

Status
Not open for further replies.