• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
news.yahoo.com

The 'Q Shaman' who stormed the Capitol is upset Trump supporters are claiming he's 'Antifa' in disguise

A QAnon figure responded to claims falsely alleging that he was an antifascist disguised as a Trump supporter as he rioted in the US Capitol.
Trump supporters, including congressional Republicans and Fox News anchors, have falsely claimed that the riot in the Capitol on Wednesday, which killed at least three people, featured "Antifa" protesters pretending to be Trump supporters. There is no evidence to support the claim, which was largely popularized by a now-retracted story on the right-wing Washington Times news website.

As Mashable's Matt Binder reported, a misinformation campaign has even falsely alleged that Angeli is connected to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

Lin Wood, the Trump-supporting attorney who was permanently banned from Twitter on Thursday after weeks of spreading false voter-fraud claims and encouraging Wednesday's incident in DC, accused Angeli of being a phony. Wood tweeted a photo of Angeli, writing, "Indisputable photographic evidence that antifa violently broke into Congress today," according to the Huron Daily Tribune. Wood's tweets are no longer available due to his ban.
A Twitter account that appears to belong to Angeli, who is also referred to as "Yellowstone Wolf" in the QAnon community, replied to Wood's tweet Wednesday evening, writing, "I am not antifa or blm. I'm a Qanon & digital soldier. My name is Jake & I marched with the police & fought against BLM & ANTIFA in PHX." Angeli has been seen attending Black Lives Matter protests as a QAnon-supportive counter-protester.
giphy.gif

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
It's like a video game when they start wearing more armor.

MAGA -> Qanon

Zoph

Oct 25, 2017
So if he is not an antifascist, then by process of elimination...

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Lol, they act like they don't know how they act. If the shoe were swapped, hed be calling them antifa. They're not programmed to process the idea that maybe they're on the wrong side of something. Mental gymnastics

TheGummyBear

Jan 6, 2018
United Kingdom
I follow the Qanon Anonymous podcast, so I was already aware of this chucklefuck. He's quite a figure among Qanon circles. It was horrifying to see him leading the coup, because it proved everything I said about how we shouldn't treat these people as a small, harmless fringe community.

But it's so gratifying to see him get mad at his own community disowning him and calling him antifa, I must admit.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
imagine spending the better part of the last 5 years having your brain and ego melted by uninterrupted 4chan exposure, flying to washington in the middle of a pandemic to hear trump whine about oprah and mike pence at a rally, marching up to congress on his orders to smash shit and then mill around aimlessly

you go home and hear that biden won anyway and all of your favorite twitter news sources named like Patriot Newsman Of the West with avatars of roman statues have posted your photo online and are labeling you a "gay communist antifa actor." then the next day the god emperor you pasted into warhammer memes puts out a video saying "i'm sowwy that the pwotestews did a meanie! i wost to big joe biden!!!! pweases wet me tweet again, mods!!!!!!" you can't leave dc because the airlines have dubbed you a risk. you can't stay because the cops want you. your roommate at the only hotel that would accept you is a guy named based_kekistani1488 who wants to show you his goblin slayer torrents. the sun is going down and you're getting cold
^^^

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Oh shit I've seen that fucker. Had no idea what the hell was going on when I drove by him walking around in that dipahit outfit.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
And the only reason he's being accused of being Antifa is MAGA's spontaneous recognition of him being pathetically embarrassing to the movement at the very moment his visceral idiocy was juxtaposed against the prestigious halls and chambers of the American Capitol.

The nation and even his own movement looked upon him in sudden disgust when he placed himself upon such a backdrop, as it became immediately clear to everyone - even his own allies - that his mere presence defiled not only the seat of government but the entirety of his worldview. He is overwhelmingly visual evidence of just how juvenile and unserious the MAGA movement has always been, and the first instinct of his own team was to immediately accuse him of being so MAGA that the only explanation was that he was an enemy infiltrator.

All he did was champion MAGA and Q beliefs, and he championed those beliefs so hard that it was like MAGA looked into a clean mirror for the first time and recoiled in horror.

Sometimes, karma does exist.

Last edited:

Khamsinvera

Oct 31, 2017
In other news, zip tie guy has been ID-ed ... and can anyone figure out what PS4 games are lined up behind him?

ErQz6StXIAEnfPg.jpg

ErQ0PpbW8AAmD2N.jpg

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
This should be broadcasted to sow confusion within the group. This is honestly a great chance to finally have them in chaos.

TinTuba47

Nov 14, 2017
In other news, zip tie guy has been ID-ed ... and can anyone figure out what PS4 games are lined up behind him?

ErQz6StXIAEnfPg.jpg

ErQ0PpbW8AAmD2N.jpg

His FB is locked down now, but when they first ID'd him it was wiiiide open. I spent 20 minutes creeping his profile.

He had a fucking livestream of himself marching on the capital. Good job buddy!

(Btw I think this news needs a thread. That photo of twist tie guy was chilling)

Pedrito

Nov 4, 2017
I follow the Qanon Anonymous podcast, so I was already aware of this chucklefuck. He's quite a figure among Qanon circles. It was horrifying to see him leading the coup, because it proved everything I said about how we shouldn't treat these people as a small, harmless fringe community.

But it's so gratifying to see him get mad at his own community disowning him and calling him antifa, I must admit.

Travis must feel like a proud dad. Marj and Q Shaman are so big right now.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
This guys mom is a piece of work too. I see a trend.

spoke to Angeli's mother at her Phoenix home Thursday, she said she did not know where her son was, but added, "he's fine."

Martha Chansley was unapologetic for her son's actions.

"It takes a lot of courage to be a patriot, OK, and to stand up for what it is that you believe," Martha said. "Not everybody wants to be the person upfront."

Several former classmates tell ABC15 Jake attended Moon Valley High School, and they sent yearbook photos. His mom says he's a Navy veteran.

"He's probably one of the gentlest people I know," Martha said. "He's trying to get people to hear the message. Wake up. Wake up. Don't we still live in the United States of America?"

Martha Chansley questioned if police really wanted her son, why didn't they arrest him when he was at the U.S. Capitol.

www.abc15.com

Mom of furry-hatted Capitol rioter from Arizona defends his "patriotism"

His furry, horned headdress and tattoos made Jake Angeli easily recognizable in the mob that took over the U.S. Capitol Wednesday.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
His FB is locked down now, but when they first ID'd him it was wiiiide open. I spent 20 minutes creeping his profile.

He had a fucking livestream of himself marching on the capital. Good job buddy!

(Btw I think this news needs a thread. That photo of twist tie guy was chilling)
I know someone that knows the guy in Nashville. He's a total fucking creep.followed her friend home and had someone watch her house.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
So, he's not Antifa. None of them were.

Like all sane ppl already knew.

Get the GOP members on the phone that said otherwise.

NCR Ranger

Oct 25, 2017
It is all so clear now. There never was a MAGA movement. It was always Antifa getting Trump elected so they could make conservatives look bad. Now that I think about it Trump himself was probably Antifa as well. It all makes sense now. /s