• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
Q anons refuse to lose faith...

EmPkjW0XMAEaGbg

EmPqVV-XMAAg0Kb

And the ones that seem like they might be leaning towards Q having failed in his mission, seem to be the craziest of them all.

EmPjfjdXcAI6B30

That last one should probably be reported to the FBI.

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of conspiracy theorists into the Clinton Kill Count stuff believed that JFK Jr. was killed because he was planning to run for the Senate in NY (he wasn't), and that Hillary did it so she could run herself unopposed.

At some point in the last few years, Q took a break from posting and a wannabe called R briefly popped up and claimed that JFK Jr. was actually alive and working with Trump to stop the deep state. R ran off and got forgotten, but the JFK Jr. thing stuck around and got mixed into the Q dogma as a belief, even though Q themselves directly denied it (because they probably didn't want anyone muscling in on their turf).

The JFK Jr. people (who are practically their own different denomination of Q now) believe that Q is working with, or IS JFK Jr., and many also believe that some random Trump supporter who goes to every rally named Vincent Fusca is actually JFK Jr. in disguise. Vincent Fusca, notably, looks absolutely nothing like JFK Jr. For a long time they were convinced that Trump would dramatically reveal JFK Jr. during some special event and would pick him as his new running mate.

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
There's a video from Dan Olson AKA Folding Ideas posted on the last page that gives an overview. I quote:

"Qanon is a fascist, biblical, esoteric apocalypse cult that believes an anonymous government agent known only as 'Q' is leaking sensitive 'above top secret' information to 'patriots' revealing the political and cultural opponents of Donald J. Trump, the so called 'Deep State' and 'Hollywood Elite', are the minions of 'The Cabal', literal Satan-worshiping pedophiles who kidnap, traffic, molest, and terrorize children, in order to produce and harvest adrenochrome (a byproduct of the body processing adrenaline), which they use to to get high during their ritual worship of their lord, who is, again, Satan; a constructed enemy so cartoonishly evil that it justifies discarding basically all human rights in order to turn opposition to Trump into a crime in a sweeping authoritarian purge of undesirables and political opponents called 'The Storm' that will usher in a golden age of peace and prosperity, or 'The Great Awakening.'"

Wha... what the actual FU**K

leder

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of conspiracy theorists into the Clinton Kill Count stuff believed that JFK Jr. was killed because he was planning to run for the Senate in NY (he wasn't), and that Hillary did it so she could run herself unopposed.

At some point in the last few years, Q took a break from posting and a wannabe called R briefly popped up and claimed that JFK Jr. was actually alive and working with Trump to stop the deep state. R ran off and got forgotten, but the JFK Jr. thing stuck around and got mixed into the Q dogma as a belief, even though Q themselves directly denied it (because they probably didn't want anyone muscling in on their turf).

The JFK Jr. people (who are practically their own different denomination of Q now) believe that Q is working with, or IS JFK Jr., and many also believe that some random Trump supporter who goes to every rally named Vincent Fusca is actually JFK Jr. in disguise. Vincent Fusca, notably, looks absolutely nothing like JFK Jr. For a long time they were convinced that Trump would dramatically reveal JFK Jr. during some special event and would pick him as his new running mate.
I wonder how Q followers would react if they found out this is basically just ripping off the hidden Imam from The Quran. Wait a minute... Q...

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
man people don't even remember the early Q stuff from like 2018

-mueller is actually investigating hillary for uranium one
-the internet is about to be shut down because a photo will be released of obama carrying an ak at a terrorist camp
-the deep state used a stealth submarine to shoot a missile at air force one
-the las vegas shooter was an ms-13 assassin hired by pelosi and brainwashed by mk ultra, who was actually trying to get trump, who was secretly in vegas for a Deal
-erik prince's loyal private army is taking down the five eyes surveillance network in real time and shutting down all the satellites

then whoever ran the account got lazy or handed it off to someone else and it spent the next two years getting lower and lower effort "you're winning patriots! keep it up!" stuff

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
man people don't even remember the early Q stuff from like 2018

-mueller is actually investigating hillary for uranium one
-the internet is about to be shut down because a photo will be released of obama carrying an ak at a terrorist camp
-the deep state used a stealth submarine to shoot a missile at air force one
-the las vegas shooter was an ms-13 assassin hired by pelosi and brainwashed by mk ultra, who was actually trying to get trump, who was secretly in vegas for a Deal
-erik prince's loyal private army is taking down the five eyes surveillance network in real time and shutting down all the satellites

And the original posts in 2017 were literally "Hillary is going to be arrested in TWO DAYS, get ready for the RIOTS, Marines and National Guard are already ON CALL."

The delusion is real.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Wha... what the actual FU**K
The weirdest part is that it encourages people to imagine and make stuff up individually, so people can decide adrenochrome isn't real, and they actually make meth, or they can believe different people are part of things, and the whole thing swings back and forth for different people so one Q dude could believe technically completely different reasons/propaganda pieces, but they're all united in Trump-worshipping/anti-statism.

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
And the original posts in 2017 were literally "Hillary is going to be arrested in TWO DAYS, get ready for the RIOTS, Marines and National Guard are already ON CALL."
I think the best part about that that I didn't know until recently is that that thread was actually about... people predicting what a specific FBI announcement would be. It ended up being about Papadopoulos getting indicted or something, but most of the thread was /pol/ people fantasizing about how it would be the big reveal that Hillary was getting locked up, and that original post was "Q" replying to a different made up fantasy about the announcement.

Yet somehow that specific post because the cornerstone of everything to come, because YouTube grifters latched onto it over all of the other fake government insider posts for no particular reason.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
When the cult leader lose power don't cults just fizzle out? Like now there's a feel of supporting a loser. And that's something no one really wants to do

Solace

Dog's Best Friend
Oct 29, 2017
That's what I've realized.

QAnon is like if all the people who spent years theorizing about Lost/The Matrix were directed to believe that the answer to everything was in the real world and they would have to commit violence against minorities/the left and isolate themselves with each step of the way. Everything is just another rabbit hole which only they or a few others can find. It's a giant scavenger hunt powered by racism/hatred.

It's like a twisted, staggeringly real version of groups like this

MY GOD
The memories...

*wipes tears away*

How fucking dare you to compare our sacred search for the last colossi to this, man?
What is wrong with you

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I wonder if the movement will start to fracture and have multiple people claiming to be Q.
Gonna be impossible, "Q" is supposed to be someone with access to Q level clearance in the Department of Energy which lets you access incredibly confidential government information. Now the covet is that this clearance level can be given out to non military personnel so in theory "anyone" can be "Q". The catch is rather simple though. You have to actually have a fucking background in nuclear weapon development to get that clearance level. As that's what they'd be clearing you to work on lol. So anyone that claims to be Q would need to actually know how to build a modern nuke and has work in the field/related fields. Which is gonna be a easy ass thing to cross reference.

When the cult leader lose power don't cults just fizzle out? Like now there's a feel of supporting a loser. And that's something no one really wants to do
I think people teetering will go. But Qanon is a cult now and I expect those that are invested will double down and diminish overtime.

Oct 26, 2017
They only accept posts from the message board by a specific user.
Gonna be impossible, "Q" is supposed to be someone with access to Q level clearance in the Department of Energy which lets you access incredibly confidential government information. Now the covet is that this clearance level can be given out to non military personnel so in theory "anyone" can be "Q". The catch is rather simple though. You have to actually have a fucking background in nuclear weapon development to get that clearance level. As that's what they'd be clearing you to work on lol. So anyone that claims to be Q would need to actually know how to build a modern nuke and has work in the field/related fields. Which is gonna be a easy ass thing to cross reference.

I think people teetering will go. But Qanon is a cult now and I expect those that are invested will double down and diminish overtime.

Thanks for the input. I guess Q anon will fizzle out if no more posts are ever made.

Min

Oct 25, 2017

This seems like the plot to an Asimov novel.

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
I recommend the QAnon Anonymous podcast of you want to keep up with their bullshit without losing your mind. You might get a good laugh out of it. These people on it are doing great work.

Home

Miker

Oct 25, 2017

Wow Death Note 2 sounds awful.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
One thing I don't understand-

Why aren't there just a million people claiming to be Q just dumping their own info into the cult? There is no way for them to verify if any of the info is "genuine" Q or not, right?

Yayate

Banned
Feb 8, 2018

Why aren't there just a million people claiming to be Q just dumping their own info into the cult? There is no way for them to verify if any of the info is "genuine" Q or not, right?

Trip codes are like an encrypted username, unique and no one knows Qs unhashed tripcode. Its akin to a visible password. You enter a phrase as your tripcode and it turns it into an unique string of characters and displays them after your name. They are basically impossible to crack due to how they're encrypted

Kendrid

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL

It all comes from 1 account on their message board. If it doesn't come from the account, it is fake.
en.wikipedia.org

QAnon - Wikipedia

I just looked at what was one of the larger Q channels and they have been removed from all platforms, and associated accounts are also banned. My family member that is still in needs to be banned from Twitter, it would help his mental health.

Last edited:

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
Q anons refuse to lose faith...

EmPkjW0XMAEaGbg

EmPqVV-XMAAg0Kb

And the ones that seem like they might be leaning towards Q having failed in his mission, seem to be the craziest of them all.

EmPjfjdXcAI6B30

It's times like these I hope that God is real just so that one day these people can be at the pearly gates and have some angel tell them that Donald Trump is not a good person and that they are going to hell.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
Trip codes are like an encrypted username, unique and no one knows Qs unhashed tripcode. Its akin to a visible password. You enter a phrase as your tripcode and it turns it into an unique string of characters and displays them after your name. They are basically impossible to crack due to how they're encrypted
If you own the forum, you can make the underlying software do whatever you want. Since there's been a pretty clear split from 8-chan to this new forum 8-kun, it's ultimately up to the owners of that site to decide what they want to do with the Q account.

I assume they are in process of deciding what to do with the Q account, continue it on their own (which raises the question of where you want to take this now that his followers are almost definitely going to turn violent ) or sell it off to someone.

Yayate

Banned
Feb 8, 2018
If you own the forum, you can make the underlying software do whatever you want. Since there's been a pretty clear split from 8-chan to this new forum 8-kun, it's ultimately up to the owners of that site to decide what they want to do with the Q account.

I assume they are in process of deciding what to do with the Q account, continue it on their own (which raises the question of where you want to take this now that his followers are almost definitely going to turn violent ) or sell it off to someone.

Wait. Can they? Since theyre secure and hashed on 4chan (i think?) I assumed they would be on the derivatives. Not... that i expect chan clones to care for anyone's privacy buuut... yeah.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
Wait. Can they? Since theyre secure and hashed on 4chan (i think?) I assumed they would be on the derivatives. Not... that i expect chan clones to care for anyone's privacy buuut... yeah.
The way this tripcode system works, simply speaking, is that the server generates a unique hash for some cipher text, or "password", so if you see messages with the same "User # Hash" string, then you know it's the same user that posted it. So if you don't control the server, the only way to generate that same hash is to either have the password, or crack the hash algorithm used to find a duplicate (which is computationally super hard, if the hashing is implemented in a cryptographically secure way).
But if you actually own the server, then you can do whatever you like. Appear as whoever you want.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
People asking if QAnon is actually linked with the Epstein stuff or how people can believe all that crazy shit...

You have to keep in mind that the key to any good conspiracy theory is to include a certain percentage of actual truth. If you try to start a conspiracy theory where 100% of its content is false the it's never gonna work.

It's like fishing, you need to have some bait on the line to hook the fish.