• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Syril

Oct 26, 2017
I'm having such a hard time finding any at all, and I got tired of all the free to play ones I tried very quickly. Literally the only ones I know of are 10000000 and its sequel. What other ones are there?

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
That link doesn't work.

Hmmm, it might only be working for me because I've bought it previously, maybe it's gone from Google Play.
But if you find it anywhere, definitely give it a go.
Or, try sending an email to Gary Whittle at
[email protected], he's a really nice bloke and might tell you where to get his game nowadays (provided he still checks that mailbox).

QuinchoOsito

Oct 10, 2018
10000000 and ymbab are great so it's good you already have those covered. Zookeeper DX is $0.99 and very simple but nice because it doesn't have annoying f2p monetization. Triple Town is f2p but has a $3.99 one-time upgrade that turns it into a premium game, so you might want to check that out too, it's not exactly a match 3 but close enough. If you want to get away from match 3, Ticket to Earth (not to be confused with Ticket to Ride) is possibly the best mobile game around, and it's got great puzzle mechanics. It's $4.99 but completely worth it. I have also previously searched for non f2p puzzle games for Android and those three are the best I could come up with.

Edit: oops just noticed the "RPGs" part of your question lol. In that case Ticket to Earth is the easy pick.

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
Hmmm, it might only be working for me because I've bought it previously, maybe it's gone from Google Play.
But if you find it anywhere, definitely give it a go.
Or, try sending an email to Gary Whittle at
[email protected], he's a really nice bloke and might tell you where to get his game nowadays (provided he still checks that mailbox).
I looked around and it looks like it's "exclusive" to an Amazon app store thing

OP
OP

Syril

Oct 26, 2017
I looked around and it looks like it's "exclusive" to an Amazon app store thing
At least it's obtainable. More than can be said for Might and Magic Clash of Heroes.
10000000 and ymbab are great so it's good you already have those covered. Zookeeper DX is $0.99 and very simple but nice because it doesn't have annoying f2p monetization. Triple Town is f2p but has a $3.99 one-time upgrade that turns it into a premium game, so you might want to check that out too, it's not exactly a match 3 but close enough. If you want to get away from match 3, Ticket to Earth (not to be confused with Ticket to Ride) is possibly the best mobile game around, and it's got great puzzle mechanics. It's $4.99 but completely worth it. I have also previously searched for non f2p puzzle games for Android and those three are the best I could come up with.

Edit: oops just noticed the "RPGs" part of your question lol. In that case Ticket to Earth is the easy pick.
Wow Ticket to Earth looks really interesting.