• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

m23

Oct 25, 2017
Counting down the minutes to the end of the work day so I can bump this album in my car with windows rolled down. Perfect weather for this.

How does the ASAP Rocky album compare? As someone who never really listened to Rocky before.

saint

Oct 27, 2017
this is no troll

i consider mbdtf, cruel summer, yeezus, tlop and my name is my name some of my favorite albums of all time. i had high expectations for a 7 song album from pusha t and kanye and they failed completely. not ONE song I fuck with, and that's sad.
yeah bro you either trolling or got no ears and thats facts

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Nothign really caught my ear on the first listen, but I was super distracted, will give it another chance later.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kanye's verse is better than his average verse back when people were still cool with him tbh

kilner

Oct 28, 2017
Kanye needs help with everything--except music. Hard Piano is straight fire and Pusha kills in Infared.

Japanmanx3

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Was that about Drake? I'm not that up to date about current news in hip hop, but I remember Pusha saying some stuff a few years back about Drake as well. I don't listen to Drake much.
Deff about Drake.

What Would Meek Do? Is majestic. Even when Ye' comes in with that
Whoop, scoop!
Whoop! Whoopty-whoop!
That thing at his verse of proper. Man I hope he keeps that same energy for his album!

tulpa

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Wow this is fucking phenomenal. Crazy that some people are letting their feelings about Kanye get in the way of acknowledging what a masterpiece this record is-- and I have a feeling like I'm going to be saying that again when Ye drops his own album. I've already listened to it five times in a row and I'm just listening to Infared on repeat now... insane track.

He really came for Drake though...

"It was written like Nas but it came from Quentin"
ouch.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
The Games We Play

200w.gif

that guitar sample is NASTY

Glenn

Oct 27, 2017
Hip Hop needs this. It's been a while since we've had a decent back and forth beef on wax.

Especially compared with all these soundcloud rappers

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
great response from Drake, not nearly as good as Infrared as a track but dude went in. Hope Pusha comes back with somethin tho.