• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

How do you like your pumpkin pie?

• Warm

Votes: 54 17.0%
  • Cold

Votes: 185 58.4%
  • Room temperature

Votes: 78 24.6%

• Total voters

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
Pumpkin pie is one of my favorite desserts but I refuse to eat it if it's hot or warm. Has to be cold. Who's with me?

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
People eat warm pumpkin pie? I didn't even know that was a thing to be honest.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
All, tied with Apple (and that I want piping hot though I will eat it at any if I have to) as my favorite pie and I legitimately like it no matter temp or how it is served, though you can eat it like Pizza when cold from the fridge, so I will give that a special nod, but at the same time if it's hot goes great with whip cream.

Seriously though I love pumpkin pie and the people calling it straight trash should probably re-examine their life choices.

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
Random story but it's my birthday tomorrow and every kid would always get a birthday cake and for me I would always want a birthday pumpkin pie. Even now I always want a pumpkin pie to celebrate my birthday. I hate the shitty birthday cake that is always offered.

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017
Warm with a scoop of ice cream or dollop of fresh cream>cold/room temp.

But it doesn't matter because it's all good.

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
Warm if fresh, otherwise room temp or cold with ice cream / whip cream.

Izzy

Oct 25, 2017
Pumpkin pie really shouldn't be warm. I mean if you've got a fresh pie thats almost finished cooling and is a few degrees above room temp that's fine, but nobody is warming up their pumpkin pie in the microwave the following day like you would with apple.

Dineren

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Prefer cold, but I don't mind room temperature. I can't recall having it hot, but I doubt I would mind it too much.

SkyOdin

Apr 21, 2018
A pumpkin pie absolutely needs to properly chill overnight before you eat it. You don't eat them warm. It needs to set up and let the flavor come out.

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
Where's the "warm with dinner, cold for breakfast" option? Cold pumpkin pie is the best damn breakfast in the world.